TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
Life is going shit every single person is rude towards me
Fucking no motivation to work towards anything
It's like I'm dead inside already
Fuck man my own family altogether says I'm useless worthless
I'm jealous of my friends with girlfriends I admit that
Everyone praises if I'm being kind to every single of them or providing any value to them one single mistake or I stand for myself then 💥 I'm the most shittiest person in their life
I'm trying to fix everything but it's like everybody expect perfection :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Virgin at 19 and I forgot about sex and remembered I was broke

Get to work. They're probably right.

• +1
Reactions: watah and TARAN
Virgin at 19 and I forgot about sex and remembered I was broke

Get to work. They're probably right.
True at this moment im just working like studies skills and money
Got no time to fuckin looksmax or talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Do it before it's too late. Soon you'll be too depressed to even go through with anything and then you're gonna wish you did it when you had the chance.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Do it before it's too late. Soon you'll be too depressed to even go through with anything and then you're gonna wish you did it when you had the chance.
Do what ??? Teenage love ??

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Eriot! What the hell!

What a wicked rotter! :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, XazaqazaX and Gaygymmaxx
Well help me then what method is the least painful
Probably raping ur mom and then get shot by police
You better not give him ideas eriot

Well help me then what method is the least painful
Probably raping ur mom and then get shot by police
Your ugly ass don't need to rape. You can just approach a woman and it'll be labeled as harassment. If you really want to die then go skydiving and take a hit of fentanyl before so you start nodding off before impact.

Work hard in seclusion, or die publicly a bad death.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Your ugly ass don't need to rape. You can just approach a woman and it'll be labeled as harassment. If you really want to die then go skydiving and take a hit of fentanyl before so you start nodding off before impact.
Oh I see that's why ur incel ass Is glued to your chair and u rot here 24/7 and label it as "24 hours happiness" :forcedsmile:

Oh I see that's why ur incel ass Is glued to your chair and u rot here 24/7 and label it as "24 hours happiness" :forcedsmile:
Look, I was trying to give you advice, but obviously you're too scared to actually do anything and just want attention like a girl. Why don't you just transition and go full circle. You have a bad rep ratio anyways so your life is worthless.

Look, I was trying to give you advice, but obviously you're too scared to actually do anything and just want attention like a girl. Why don't you just transition and go full circle. You have a bad rep ratio anyways so your life is worthless.
Yeh too bad I never thought of rotting here too much and fix my "bad rep ratio" on a "incel forum"