Help. I am confused

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
Okay, so. I am a Junior in HS rn, and it's very confusing. About three people have shown romantic interest in me this year, yet I am ugly as fuck. How does it happen? I am not rich, I am not tall, I am not even that social. Everytime I try to approach someone, I just get friendzoned or ignored.

How many of those 3 people have you fucked or had any sexual contact with? 0? They weren't interested in you then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MortusX and Adam666
Okay, so. I am a Junior in HS rn, and it's very confusing. About three people have shown romantic interest in me this year, yet I am ugly as fuck. How does it happen? I am not rich, I am not tall, I am not even that social. Everytime I try to approach someone, I just get friendzoned or ignored.
You're just imagining things you wish would happen so you don't rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adam666
I didn't show the interest back with any of them. None were my type.

Cope
ignore those two, any guy can get a GF nowadays, all of the recluses on this server don't believe it since they never go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
So they were either fat or ugly or both
One of them was black, and looked okay but was taller than me. I don't like taller girls.

Another one was okay-ish. 5/10 on a chubby side. Didn't feel like it.

Third one is decent, but just way too boring for me to hold any conversation.

About three people have shown romantic interest in me this year, yet I am ugly as fuck. How does it happen?

You make up stuff to help you cope. Girls are notorious for leading ugly guys on to fuck with them and to have them as beta orbiters. Don't be a simp, they're fucking with you if you're legitimately as ugly as you say.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You make up stuff to help you cope. Girls are notorious for leading ugly guys on to fuck with them and to have them as beta orbiters. Don't be a simp, they're fucking with you if you're legitimately as ugly as you say.
maybe