• The phone

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The laptop

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Like I think I remember her password but I really don’t. She’s sleeping right now in her room and her laptop and phone is there I could either grab the phone which is right next to her head and find her password To her email, or I could snatch the laptop which she uses to work and get into her email quickly and find out the password in time. Both are risky in case she wakes up. I could maybe play off the laptop thing as I have a usb and I’ll just make up some bullshit story about how I had to get in to find a file or something (she’s not Really tech savvy).. so what do I do. PS I need this email because there is some scholl teacher emailing my mom about missing work and blah blah blah so I need more time.

Well, depends. What does your mom use frequently the phone or the laptop for work?

Well, depends. What does your mom use frequently the phone or the laptop for work?
Laptop for work but her siblings call her often(on her phone).

Laptop for work but her siblings call her often
Use the laptop then and if you want her password, then use forgot password to reset it to another email which she linked to or her phone number she linked and change it if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Use the laptop then and if you want her password, then use forgot password to reset it to another email which she linked to or her phone number she linked and change it if you want.
Did it kinda I tricked her into letting me use her laptop, I wasn’t able to find a password on it tho because I guess she leaves it on all the time so she never Has to sign into aol, however I was able to block incoming emails form those teachers and hopefully she’s not savvy enough to know that just yet which will buy me some time. I don’t know too much about how to block off emails either but hopefully it works. I’ll try to sneak onto her phone sometime when she’s not looking and finally find the password tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back