Last edited:
Someone is gonna get banned again...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Dark triad bait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16133 and Anchor_Ship
Caged at how you edited the whole thread in order to not get banned again, mirin 160 iq move
wait so am i going to jail yes or no

In brazil he’d be a slayer and wouldn’t go to jail
Actually, no.

The age of consent here is 14 yrs old, but he was talking to a 13 yrs old girl, so...

If he kept nudes of her or smt like that he would be probably sent to FEBEM (prison for minors, had a white-nationalist friend who was sent there for spreading nazi propaganda :ROFLMAO:)

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Actually, no.

The age of consent here is 14 yrs old, but he was talking to a 13 yrs old girl, so...

If he kept nudes of her or smt like that he would be probably sent to FEBEM (prison for minors, had a white-nationalist friend who was sent there for spreading nazi propaganda :ROFLMAO:)
What he had nudes of a kiddo :dafuckfeels: dafaq wrong with this beast why he talkin2 kids

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not really, on the original thread he said he was just talking to a 13 yrs old girl, don't know if she sent him nudes
no nudes i did nothing rong

no nudes i did nothing rong
If you didn't do anything wrong then you're fine bro, relax.

You're a white boy, the cops are not gonna try to put you in jail without any actual evidence for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
these niggas legit put it on an fbi report website and send it out and then they call that same citys police department and share the call to the server saying how im a pedophile and shit and now theyre doing an investigation
Just call the FBI to straighten things out(use a public pay phone if you're afraid of being traced): "Hello, FBI? This is curlyheadjames, I want to tell you I'm not a pedophile, I talked to some underage girls online, but only for fun, I had no intentions with them, they're girls for God's sake! Some haters are now talking shit about me, and make all sorts of ridiculous claims, but I repeat - I am not a pedophile!".
Clipboard02

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member and Deleted member 16133
Just call the FBI to straighten things out(use a public pay phone if you're afraid of being traced): "Hello, FBI? This is curlyheadjames, I want to tell you I'm not a pedophile, I talked to some underage girls online, but only for fun, I had no intentions with them, they're girls for God's sake! Some haters are now talking shit about me, and make all sorts of ridiculous claims, but I repeat - I am not a pedophile!".
View attachment 1644022
now they called my old cities police but i feel like itd be bad to do that is it best to just not say nothin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Show some tiktok stacies my post count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18436
Welcome back James
so what happened did you get in trouble after all those tiktoks give us some insight

Welcome back James
so what happened did you get in trouble after all those tiktoks give us some insight
no nun rlly happneed tbh just niggas tryna cancel me but now im being a ccused of being a pedo some tiktok nigga found my old addressand called my old cities police department now im scared im finna have them come to my crib even tho iaint even do anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 18052
no nun rlly happneed tbh just niggas tryna cancel me but now im being a ccused of being a pedo some tiktok nigga found my old addressand called my old cities police department now im scared im finna have them come to my crib even tho iaint even do anything
Do you go to school or a university, did anyone confront you there?

Do you go to school or a university, did anyone confront you there?
no i go no where tbh i just stay home i just dont get why ppl can accuse a sixteen year old of being a pedophile TBH

Actually, no.

Brazilian white nationalist hahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

Brazilian white nationalist hahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:
There are a shit-ton of them here

The funny thing is that he's part-black, and part-jew... unironically looks like Mark Zuckerberg.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Hueless