Help! I’m developing deep tear troughs and nasolabial folds!

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I have pretty bad maxillary recession and am developing deep tear troughs and nasolabial folds. I plan to fix maxilla, but in the mean time how can I fix the nasolabial folds and tear troughs? What surgery?

Budget is about 8k for me

I’m between 20 and 25

• Hmm...
Reactions: leveruis
you fix the folds by fixing the maxilla

same for me, imma cope with vollufiline soon

welcome to adulthood.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Spiritualcell
folds are normal bro

sounds like a soft tissue problem since you developed both troughs and nasolabials. But at the same time, recession can actually cause soft tissue migration so the true cause is probably a bit of both.

As for the solution:
eat 100g of gelatine and collagen daily.
there's more collagen in the body than muscle, yet we have guys eating 200grams of muscle protein and 0 grams of collagen, everyone completely relies on their body's bitchmade "amino acid conversion" to sustain their collagen and its never seemed sensible to me, given there's more collagen than muscle. Imagine what your fibroblasts will think when they see an ocean of Glycine pool over them. They've likely been starving their whole life.

Some soft tissue stimulation techniques like facial PRP, Microneedling and other shit might help too.
Use nightly tretinoin as well. i think its the only non-cope skin topical.

You need to get your jaw fixed too though and i say fixed, since a fucked jaw is a fucked life. it will keep causing unusual soft tissue migration, and keep suppressing your PSL too.

Im also thinking it might be worth doing mesenchymal stem cell therapy to inject new fibroblasts straight into your undereyes and nasolabials.

I have shared too much knowledge. This was supposed to be on my Botb of Botb threads.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
sounds like a soft tissue problem since you developed both troughs and nasolabials. But at the same time, recession can actually cause soft tissue migration so the true cause is probably a bit of both.

As for the solution:
eat 100g of gelatine and collagen daily.
there's more collagen in the body than muscle, yet we have guys eating 200grams of muscle protein and 0 grams of collagen, everyone completely relies on their body's bitchmade "amino acid conversion" to sustain their collagen and its never seemed sensible to me, given there's more collagen than muscle. Imagine what your fibroblasts will think when they see an ocean of Glycine pool over them. They've likely been starving their whole life.

Some soft tissue stimulation techniques like facial PRP, Microneedling and other shit might help too.
Use nightly tretinoin as well. i think its the only non-cope skin topical.

You need to get your jaw fixed too though and i say fixed, since a fucked jaw is a fucked life. it will keep causing unusual soft tissue migration, and keep suppressing your PSL too.

Im also thinking it might be worth doing mesenchymal stem cell therapy to inject new fibroblasts straight into your undereyes and nasolabials.

I have shared too much knowledge. This was supposed to be on my Botb of Botb threads.
Not how biology works. Pretty much all things are regulated and very tightly so. Having An abundance of glycine/precursor doesnt mean you upregulate net collagen synthesis (or incorporation intto matrix) as it’s rarely if even the rate limiting step. Unless you have contradicting hard data you would like to present as a scientist here (you will be judged so step your game up a lot)

Not how biology works. Pretty much all things are regulated and very tightly so. Having An abundance of glycine/precursor doesnt mean you upregulate net collagen synthesis (or incorporation intto matrix) as it’s rarely if even the rate limiting step. Unless you have contradicting hard data you would like to present as a scientist here (you will be judged so step your game up a lot)
LMAO

its getting worser, judging by the last pic of urself u sent me
Last puc was with volufiline applied it goves off that reflective weird looking.

How come I have ehler dantos but declining collagen? It’s contradictory to the science.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Last puc was with volufiline applied it goves off that reflective weird looking.

How come I have ehler dantos but declining collagen? It’s contradictory to the science.
ur starting to get that leathery skin texture ive noticed when i turned 27

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: andy9432

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry