Help, I'm going to try to commit suicide

lzrl

lzrl

Iron
So far I have only attempted suicide once. I couldn't do it because my brother at that time prevented me. I'm not a very ugly boy, I'm also quite tall. but my teammates treat me like I'm a 2/10. Many boys often say that I am very ugly, even my own father thinks that. All this gives me shitty self-esteem and makes me want to commit suicide. I recently got noticeable heterochromia from hydrogen peroxide and my mom was scared. Tomorrow they will send me to a psychologist. We know that won't solve my problem. Can you give me a recommendation?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, raleqtambrobret, heightmaxxing and 7 others
Goodluck

• JFL
Reactions: Themanletauticel123
Recommendation on what? Nobody gives a shit dumbass. You're a man, as such, you're never going to receive empathy from anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Miant Gimplants, poopoohead and 1 other person
Recommendation on what? Nobody gives a shit dumbass. You're a man, as such, you're never going to receive empathy from anyone.
I don't want empathy, I just want to know how to handle this situation

relatable tbh
if i posted my face on here someone would say i mog but my irl treatment doesnt reflect that, im khhv at 21
i think its the small falios on my face that turn people off

best methods:
train
sodium nitrtite poisoning
carbon monoxide poisoning
very high building

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and arab_chink
I don't want empathy, I just want to know how to handle this situation
Handle what situation? Killing yourself?

Kys green eyed scum

Inject test

I'm asking if I should kill myself or find some way to get away from people to ascend
No you shouldn't kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant
Don’t commit suicide go to the other forum owned by @Master if you feel this way

• +1
Reactions: lzrl
imagine failing suicide, that's a foid moment if i've ever seen one.

• +1
I'm asking if I should kill myself or find some way to get away from people to ascend
I mean you decide. I literally couldn't care less

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and lzrl
Gym and test. If you tall unless your ugly your probably fine.

• +1
Hey nigga. Hope your still alive.
Just become big asf. Blast tren like crazy and become big and bench 405 for 20 reps. I promise you that fixes 70% of problems. The other 30%? Watch movies, rape girls or buy prostitutes, steal shit.
If the world is treating you like shit then treat the world even worse

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Hey nigga. Hope your still alive.
Just become big asf. Blast tren like crazy and become big and bench 405 for 20 reps. I promise you that fixes 70% of problems. The other 30%? Watch movies, rape girls or buy prostitutes, steal shit.
If the world is treating you like shit then treat the world even worse
Nigga said rape wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Esteban1997
Dm me if you’re set on leaving this world

I can help you do it safely and painlessly

u just want attention jew

So far I have only attempted suicide once. I couldn't do it because my brother at that time prevented me. I'm not a very ugly boy, I'm also quite tall. but my teammates treat me like I'm a 2/10. Many boys often say that I am very ugly, even my own father thinks that. All this gives me shitty self-esteem and makes me want to commit suicide. I recently got noticeable heterochromia from hydrogen peroxide and my mom was scared. Tomorrow they will send me to a psychologist. We know that won't solve my problem. Can you give me a recommendation?
There is nothing more selfish than being blessed with good height / bones and throwing it all away and killing yourself

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
update the eye lightening progress and then kill yourself

Don’t

Go er on your friends,family,classmates etc dont die alone brother :Comfy:

inject 5g of tren, atleast do it in a fun way. don't do it by jumping from building or some shit, blast steroids, do it that way. it will be fun

Just find better people to hang out with. :hnghn:

Consider you are already dead and live crazy life, drive motorcycle, blast roids etc...

• +1
Reactions: gambino and Entschuldigung