[Help] I'm losing abs definition

Cinnamonzito

Cinnamonzito

Iron
Recently I started to notice my abs are disappearing...

The recent changes I made in routine:

- Started swimming more
- Started taking Aromasin (Maybe its a side effect of AI?)
- I'm taking Omnitrope 15mg/1,5ml (before was 10mg/1,5ml) (Its an hgh)

Anyone knows what is happening? And no, I'm not gaining weight.

If you aren't gaining weight that means you are losing muscle and gaining fat. Are you?

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
how old are you

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Omnitrope is recombinant-HGH so a common side effect is swellling of the body and increase water retention. I think this is possibly what's causing you to lose some defnition if you really haven't gained any weight.

This is just a hunch, get a second opinion.

Omnitrope is recombinant-HGH so a common side effect is swellling of the body and increase water retention. I think this is possibly what's causing you to lose some defnition if you really haven't gained any weight.

This is just a hunch, get a second opinion.
Thanks! U know any hgh that is not a recombinant?

Oh, and today I made a home-made test to see if my hgh is legit, it is! I boiled water and put some hgh in a vial for 2 min, it turned milky white.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Thanks! U know any hgh that is not a recombinant?

Oh, and today I made a home-made test to see if my hgh is legit, it is! I boiled water and put some hgh in a vial for 2 min, it turned milky white.
Not really that will get rid of sides, you have to accept it. GHSR's work but they aren't "Growth Hormone"

Stick with what you have and see it through. Doubt you will see growth and 17 and judging by this thread you seem sort of clueless.

Not really that will get rid of sides, you have to accept it. GHSR's work but they aren't "Growth Hormone"

Stick with what you have and see it through. Doubt you will see growth and 17 and judging by this thread you seem sort of clueless.
The sides are temporary right? Not clueless... kinda scared. In the first 2 months everything was ok, and in the third (this one) I started noticing my abs becoming less visible and my belly bloating

• So Sad
The sides are temporary right? Not clueless... kinda scared. In the first 2 months everything was ok, and in the third (this one) I started noticing my abs becoming less visible and my belly bloating
Did you take an X-ray to ccheck if you are plates are still open? What are your dosages? What is your stack?

Did you take an X-ray to ccheck if you are plates are still open? What are your dosages? What is your stack?
Yes, wrist closed. Dont know the others (knee, spine) so I'm only hoping

3 IUs of hgh and for the aromasin 6,25mg (1/4 of the pill) every other day (will post a photo to see if the asin is legit)

Stack: Omnitrope, Aromasin, 8+ eggs, gym and swimming

• Hmm...
Legit?

Attachments

• 20240528_162928.jpg
    20240528_162928.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240528_162948.jpg
    20240528_162948.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yes, wrist closed. Dont know the others (knee, spine) so I'm only hoping

3 IUs of hgh and for the aromasin 6,25mg (1/4 of the pill) every other day (will post a photo to see if the asin is legit)

Stack: Omnitrope, Aromasin, 8+ eggs, gym and swimming
why 8+ eggs?

Don't think you'll be growing, If I were you I'd stop GH therapy

Because its healthy, and has protein. Some on this forum even say it helps with testosterone
Eggs are good for you. But they don't have a diverse micronutrient profile. You can maybe eat 2-3 and fill in that extra gap with something that is actually of use. This is why eating a wide range of wholefoods is important. Track your diet using a website called Cronometer.

It will show what your diet is missing. Not debating that eggs are bad for you but nutrition is simply more than that. DYOR before taking advice.

• Love it
Reactions: Cinnamonzito