Help me ascend and pull HTB females like I used to.

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
Used to pull better looking girls when i was higher bf% then what I do now. Is it because im not going out as much as i should. I would assume if i were more attractive i could atleast text and have girls text me on snap but I have lost most of my self confidence over the summer whenever I started to have less and less girls snap me. Last two pics and video was when i used to pull a lot more then what I do now. and the very last two are of when i was in 9th grade and was dating a senior, tell me how when i looked like that i could pull but now i can’t as much

Attachments

• IMG_8831.jpeg
    IMG_8831.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3515.jpeg
    IMG_3515.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3372.jpeg
    IMG_3372.jpeg
    903.8 KB · Views: 0
  • recorded-11431580598293.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • IMG_7572.jpeg
    IMG_7572.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7589.jpeg
    IMG_7589.jpeg
    609.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8971.jpeg
    IMG_8971.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, ThugggButt, antony 726 and 4 others
Used to pull better looking girls when i was higher bf% then what I do now. Is it because im not going out as much as i should. I would assume if i were more attractive i could atleast text and have girls text me on snap but I have lost most of my self confidence over the summer whenever I started to have less and less girls snap me. Last two pics and video was when i used to pull a lot more then what I do now. and the very last two are of when i was in 9th grade and was dating a senior, tell me how when i looked like that i could pull but now i can’t as much
So which pic is you rn?

you just grew up and lost appeal man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: princeof316, PARISIEN, m0glit3 and 1 other person
well i feel like some of it was because i had a baby face which i kinda still can appear younger if i shaved the facial hair
i think that’s when all my problems started is when i actually let the facial hair grow out on my chin. Should i shave it?

and i would also like to add onto my post. I usually have better luck pulling older women then i do pulling women my age. Not saying it’s a bad thing but there are some instances when i wish i could pull women the same age as me.

well i feel like some of it was because i had a baby face which i kinda still can appear younger if i shaved the facial hair
You’ll peak later again cuz adulescent style doesn’t work sometimes.

Suits / full beards / defined haircut

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Yeah fs, it’s great knowledge and helps you narrow down biggest fixes you can do to yourself and habits you should pick up.
i took a look at some of the threads in it and i’m actually fucking with it, some of the things in there will help me out quite a bit i think.

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5
So many people in some of my other threads are trying to get me to take on the black pill, but ik most of them are just sub 5 losers that can’t pull whatsoever, i’ve never really had much trouble pulling women i would just like to fix some of the insecurities i have like my face fat and the under part of my eyes

• +1
Reactions: lovenothoties