help me ascend (i can be your rat lab idc)

K

kiringg

Iron
(sorry for bad english)

Hey this my first post im 15 and i just wanted to ask yall for help. I really need to unbloat my face and fix my eyes, (pic at the bottom) i think my eyebrows are a lil too high and i dont like the shape of my upper eyelid any tips for that? Also i hate my jaw it looks decent in the pic cuz of the lightning but i would like better zygos and it being a little bit larger, i will start acutane soon so that’ll reduce the size of my nose and give better tension to my skin but thats it idk what else to do, if anyone could tell me what to improve and how ill be infinitely grateful. I can get braces for my jaw that could be an option and for the rest i really dont know i dont even know what to do. Also i love the way zeta looks and if anyone knows what i could do to get my features close to his that would be great.

(pic in decent lighting but very sleep deprived)
IMG 0044

(sorry for bad english)

Hey this my first post im 15 and i just wanted to ask yall for help. I really need to unbloat my face and fix my eyes, (pic at the bottom) i think my eyebrows are a lil too high and i dont like the shape of my upper eyelid any tips for that? Also i hate my jaw it looks decent in the pic cuz of the lightning but i would like better zygos and it being a little bit larger, i will start acutane soon so that’ll reduce the size of my nose and give better tension to my skin but thats it idk what else to do, if anyone could tell me what to improve and how ill be infinitely grateful. I can get braces for my jaw that could be an option and for the rest i really dont know i dont even know what to do. Also i love the way zeta looks and if anyone knows what i could do to get my features close to his that would be great.

View attachment 3199174
Bro your the white version of destroy lonely bro its over lmao

At 15 you should be making money to pay for every shit you need when you hit 16,5yo you retard, get off the forum make money and research about roids peptides
i know quite a bit abt sarms and steroid and i am making money dude what are you on abt

(sorry for bad english)

View attachment 3199174
Don’t listen to the retards I always recommend you do the basic soft maxes first ( haircut style lean eyebrows maybe facial hair) and don’t forget to improve your mindset and social skills

(sorry for bad english)

View attachment 3199174
Thicken your neck with gym exercises and use volufilin on top lip

Don’t listen to the retards I always recommend you do the basic soft maxes first ( haircut style lean eyebrows maybe facial hair) and don’t forget to improve your mindset and social skills
i shave every my face every 2 days pretty much but thanks do you have any tips for like eye area or its just over