D

Deleted member 90437

Iron
IMG 9962
IMG 9961
IMG 9960

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
You look like a decent young man but I don't think any of your facial features are striking enough to be in Gigachad territory.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
You look like a decent young man but I don't think any of your facial features are striking enough to be in Gigachad territory.
How the fuck can I become a gigachad is what the fuck I asked boy

• +1
Reactions: Washa_bhai
How the fuck can I become a gigachad is what the fuck I asked boy
You can't and now I take back what I originally said 😂 You sound like an asshole hahaha.

But seriously how can I improve

You have some strong points good eye colour, decent foward growth. Your pallete is on the narrower side try to expand it with a pallete expander or with thumb pulling. Also squint max and bone smash brow ridge for better eye area. Use oils to grow darker and thicker eyebrows aswell. Maybe you can ascend to low htn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90437
You have some strong points good eye colour, decent foward growth. Your pallete is on the narrower side try to expand it with a pallete expander or with thumb pulling. Also squint max and bone smash brow ridge for better eye area. Use oils to grow darker and thicker eyebrows aswell. Maybe you can ascend to low htn.
Thank you

But seriously how can I improve
Your skin looks great and you look above-average but you can't change your facial features naturally. You just don't have those sharp and angular features to be gorgeous.

Not trying to be mean bro since I think you look good. Just stop being insecure and don't be an asshole and you will ascend.

Barely anyone can be a Gigachad. Hell, I wouldn't consider myself one either and that's okay.

Your skin looks great and you look above-average but you can't change your facial features naturally. You just don't have those sharp and angular features to be gorgeous.

Not trying to be mean bro since I think you look good. Just stop being insecure and don't be an asshole and you will ascend.

Barely anyone can be a Gigachad. Hell, I wouldn't consider myself one either and that's okay.

I wasn’t trying to be insecure or an asshole I was just messing around. I personally think since you took it so negative and not as a joke you might be insecure. But I did come across as disrespectful but at the same time who cares

Germanoid or what

minoxidil on eyebrows and dye

• +1
raise hyoid bone, dye eyebrows black, derma roll eyebrows, minoxidil on eyebrows, thumb pulling, chew hard gum, and bonesmash

Armin bro
Meaning:Guardian; Defender; whole, universal. Armin is a masculine name of Ancient Persian and Old German origins to help baby build up their armor. Coming from the name Arminius, it translates to “whole” or “universal,” reminding baby to appreciate each and every aspect of their life.”

Is this what you mean 🙂

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Meaning:Guardian; Defender; whole, universal. Armin is a masculine name of Ancient Persian and Old German origins to help baby build up their armor. Coming from the name Arminius, it translates to “whole” or “universal,” reminding baby to appreciate each and every aspect of their life.”

Is this what you mean 🙂
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 90437

Respectfully, insecure mentality to ascend. You’re blocked

Respectfully, insecure mentality to ascend. You’re blocked

obviously you wouldn't consider yourself gigachad, you're barely mtn.

• +1
Holy shit this entire thread is cancer

Well I may be a normie but I still get a ton of attention from everyone irl.
Considering you feel the fact that you need to “prove” to him you get a lot of attention irl is a little weird. Just ignore it confidently knowing who you are

Considering you feel the fact that you need to “prove” to him you get a lot of attention irl is a little weird. Just ignore it confidently knowing who you are
You're right. Can't argue with that. Everyone be roasting me on here tho 😂

You're right. Can't argue with that. Everyone be roasting me on here tho 😂
Yeah who cares. If you can’t be on here being open minded and not insecure then just get off the website. It would make the website a lot better

Need thicker eyebrows