help me ascend / rate šŸ˜ž

georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Iron
i literally have 0 idea what i could do to ascend thereā€™s obviously stuff wrong with my face but please give me advice on what to do i need it

19, 6ā€™0

Attachments

• IMG_5185.png
    IMG_5185.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5190.png
    IMG_5190.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5189.png
    IMG_5189.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5186.png
    IMG_5186.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5188.png
    IMG_5188.png
  • IMG_5187.png
    IMG_5187.png
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usernames, LuckyBeast, normie_joe and 1 other person
looks weird bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea and BrianMoser
Your downswung, have bad facial hair, a extremely narrow jaw, have wide set eyes, a poor nose to mouth ratio, strabismus on both eyes, weird gray skin color, a noticable overbite, bulbous nose tip

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: mazzi and BrianMoser
u can probably pull ltbs.

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser
ā€œ0 idea how to ascendā€ there is 150+ posts in BOTB giving you every single little detail about anything you need to know if you wish to ascend. no one is going to give you your own personalized guide homie

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jacobo, cromagnon and 1 other person
Your downswung, have bad facial hair, a extremely narrow jaw, have wide set eyes, a poor nose to mouth ratio, strabismus on both eyes, weird gray skin color, a noticable overbite, bulbous nose tip
a little bit downswung yeah, i just shaved so idk what facial hair u see, slightly narrow yeah, just barley wide set but not horrible, truth, i DONT have strabismus bro, i just shaved so idk how to fix the grey, def not an overbite and yeah my nose is big. u got like half of it right im not trying to be defensive but i may just be insecure. How do i fix what u listed tho

people irl: hey hows it going

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ryuken, Usernames and 1 other person
>6'0

gtfo fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, BeanletMogger, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
i literally have 0 idea what i could do to ascend thereā€™s obviously stuff wrong with my face but please give me advice on what to do i need it

19, 6ā€™0

I always ask people this: what do you want changed?

ā€œ0 idea how to ascendā€ there is 150+ posts in BOTB giving you every single little detail about anything you need to know if you wish to ascend. no one is going to give you your own personalized guide homie
i mean yeah i could find stuff to do but i just dont know what exactly i could do

• Love it
a little bit downswung yeah, i just shaved so idk what facial hair u see, slightly narrow yeah, just barley wide set but not horrible, truth, i DONT have strabismus bro, i just shaved so idk how to fix the grey, def not an overbite and yeah my nose is big. u got like half of it right im not trying to be defensive but i may just be insecure. How do i fix what u listed tho
-You aren't a "little bit" downswung, it's pretty bad

-You don't look clean shaven at all, you can clearly see the stubble shadow or whatever it's called
Screen Shot 2024 09 21 at 111537 PM

-Your jaw isn't slightly narrow, it's very narrow, 81% of bizygo width when the ideal is 88-94%
-Yes your eyes are slightly wide set but it's still a flaw

-You do have strabismus, your eyes genuinely look in opposite directions

-If this isn't an overbite then what is it?
Screen Shot 2024 09 21 at 111653 PM

-As the previous user stated there are many threads here explaining how to fix these things

HTN. Good appeal. Look like a rockstar or some shit. If you have a good personality and style youd be a beast. Maybe you do

• Love it
i mean yeah i could find stuff to do but i just dont know what exactly i could do
Then Figure out your biggest flaws or just read until you realize your missing a huge chunk that you need to improve immediately

Nigga you mog 99.8% of forum gtfo

• Love it
most of these threads are bullshit and useless btw

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, BrianMoser and Saint Casanova
-You aren't a "little bit" downswung, it's pretty bad

-You don't look clean shaven at all, you can clearly see the stubble shadow or whatever it's calledView attachment 3188540

-Your jaw isn't slightly narrow, it's very narrow, 81% of bizygo width when the ideal is 88-94%
-Yes your eyes are slightly wide set but it's still a flaw

-You do have strabismus, your eyes genuinely look in opposite directions

-If this isn't an overbite then what is it?View attachment 3188541

-As the previous user stated there are many threads here explaining how to fix these things
would most of that stuff like my jaw, strabismus if i have that, an overbite require surgery or could i naturally fix

would most of that stuff like my jaw, strabismus if i have that, an overbite require surgery or could i naturally fix
jaw can be fixed w filler + chewing, (maybe even mewing)

strabismus needs surgery yeah

overbite would need surgery yeah

By the looks of it your done with puberty so just hardmax
which ones if u really think i have to, the only one ive really considered is a nose job for having a big nose but i still like my roman bump, i dont want jew allegations tho so idk

which ones if u really think i have to, the only one ive really considered is a nose job for having a big nose but i still like my roman bump, i dont want jew allegations tho so idk
I mean really if you want Zygos just get fillers

shawtys be saying i look like jacob elordi but idk if thats even a good thing the only reason hes considered attractive is cause of his height and status, its freaking over

shawtys be saying i look like jacob elordi but idk if thats even a good thing the only reason hes considered attractive is cause of his height and status, its freaking over
jacob has a good face wym

these are the pictures where girls say it, i donā€™t think i do though
idk why i look low cl in these pictures and not all the time
so brutal for me

Attachments

• IMG_1693.png
    IMG_1693.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5116.png
    IMG_5116.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: kalluss
He doesn't have strabismus wtf?

you look best with pic 4, you need to change that shit hairstyle

19, 6ā€™0
htn. the Norwood reaper is coming tho

everything here true except skin color part, quite ideal if u ask me :feelsokman: