help me bounce back.

56and3psl

Gold
IMG 0257
IMG 0268
IMG 0266
IMG 0258
first two pics were me before GH, last two are me after. Yes it’s clear I had a huge decension please there’s no reason to make me feel worse. this wasn’t supposed to happen obviously and most of the time doesn’t to people who use GH and peptides. For some reason it did for me though. I lost all my fat pads, nose elongated and my collegan is gone. I’m unsure of where to go at this point. Nobody has actually given me some solid advice to attempt to get back some of what I used to have. So if anyone has any actual advice for me. I’d like to know. I’m trying to move on with my life now. Or making an attempt to. I’m struggling. It’s hard. People recognize the differences IRL. People ask me what happened and say I look different in a little under a year. It’s hard to believe just 8 months ago I was a normal kid who looked like a teenager. Someone who was 16. I pray ever night to go back in time. But I can’t and honestly it hurts but I can’t do anything about it anymore but try and move on. And oh boy is it hard.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, Autismcel and 5'7 zoomer
Words read: none

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: funnyvalentine, BlackpillRemedy and 5'7 zoomer
hop on tret, your skin will be fine

Low MTN with softmaxx potential with appeal to Asian foids who want to off their family and replace them with whites.

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and slavicpsycho
Low MTN with softmaxx potential with appeal to Asian foids who want to off their family and replace them with whites.
i meant how can i bounce back to how i used to look.

i meant how can i bounce back to how i used to look.
Aquafor and lip balm for lips along with daily exfoliation, tretinoin to improve your skin quality, clean shaven face to appear more youthful, shape your eyebrows, lose body fat and train neck.

View attachment 3007053View attachment 3007054View attachment 3007056View attachment 3007058first two pics were me before GH, last two are me after. Yes it’s clear I had a huge decension please there’s no reason to make me feel worse. this wasn’t supposed to happen obviously and most of the time doesn’t to people who use GH and peptides. For some reason it did for me though. I lost all my fat pads, nose elongated and my collegan is gone. I’m unsure of where to go at this point. Nobody has actually given me some solid advice to attempt to get back some of what I used to have. So if anyone has any actual advice for me. I’d like to know. I’m trying to move on with my life now. Or making an attempt to. I’m struggling. It’s hard. People recognize the differences IRL. People ask me what happened and say I look different in a little under a year. It’s hard to believe just 8 months ago I was a normal kid who looked like a teenager. Someone who was 16. I pray ever night to go back in time. But I can’t and honestly it hurts but I can’t do anything about it anymore but try and move on. And oh boy is it hard.
i mean fat grafts would literally fix 95% of the issue if thats too expensive you can try volufiline

Nose and chin gang, fat pads, coloring and skin.
Dude literally leave this site for your mental health's sake

Your skin changed because you clearly stopped going outside so it got more pale tf

As for your skin blame your lifestyle

Literally no difference other than your skin

i mean fat grafts would literally fix 95% of the issue if thats too expensive you can try volufiline
i think my fat pads just got lower. i’m not sure what happened to them tbh.

i still think majority of the issue is my bones now or just my facial structure in general
how old were you? how long did you take it for? i doubt it couldve done much harm

how old were you? how long did you take it for? i doubt it couldve done much harm
Nah orthodontic X-rays showed it was an extreme difference 💀 . and i only took it for about 8 months in total and all the changes happened in the last 2.8 months after i turned 17 it happened so quickly literally. Im depressed as fuck now honestly. I’m trying to improve my situation though. There’s really not much i can do however because it down grew my face a lot. Like there’s not a lot beaides Bimaxx or some crazy lefort shit.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Lmaooo gonna take HGH just to prove that its all in ur head:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nah orthodontic X-rays showed it was an extreme difference 💀 . and i only took it for about 8 months in total and all the changes happened in the last 2.8 months after i turned 17 it happened so quickly literally. Im depressed as fuck now honestly. I’m trying to improve my situation though. There’s really not much i can do however because it down grew my face a lot. Like there’s not a lot beaides Bimaxx or some crazy lefort shit.
i think doing it at such an early age mightve fucked you over

u need to move on or forever depression, like an addict who is stuck in the past
it’s hard tho. I lost so much to bad side effects. I keep on wondering if my life would have been normal if i just never found this forum or found heightmaxxing. I don’t know what to do