Help me choose a job.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I am going to work for 1 year now after I finish highschool in order to make money for my surgeries as well as getting a break from studying. I have two main choices I need to consider. Either work in a mine in northern Sweden OR work on an oil rig in an unspecified location. I will cover my expenses with both jobs so it's just a matter of which mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and LiteralCaucasian
dont know ive never worked at 23

Do not get a job, instead podcastmaxx and go to all the podcasts and be on YouTube shows like the Rajj Royal to become the next Jon Zherka.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Solar and HarrierDuBois
just try not to die.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Don’t be a slave to the matrix son

• Hmm...
go lift get strong then mine

• Hmm...
Lol just go to a university bro

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Are you working for money or working to get more women?

Also I'd rather work at an oil rig than mine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 18879
Way better than working in a mine.

Getting a degree means you'll have access to a comfy white collar job

• +1
Reactions: Ken, SubSigma and HarrierDuBois
Fuck yourself forward grown nt nigger
I am recessed that's why I'm working.

Do not get a job, instead podcastmaxx and go to all the podcasts and be on YouTube shows like the Rajj Royal to become the next Jon Zherka.
Tbh but I don't want my face seen while I am not ascended.

just try not to die.
Ascend or die trying.

Don’t be a slave to the matrix son
I know but I need the money for my ascencion, it's just a year then I'm going to uni.

go lift get strong then mine
So mine mogs?

My plan is to ascend before uni so I don't have to rot through it like @defezman but actually might enjoy it.

Are you working for money or working to get more women?

Also I'd rather work at an oil rig than mine.
I am working for money to get surgery to ascend, I hate my face. Why do you prefer oil rig?

Way better than working in a mine.

Getting a degree means you'll have access to a comfy white collar job
As I said to others, my plan is to go to uni, but I want to work a year beforehand to make money to surgerymaxx and then not be LTN at uni but HTN instead.

My plan is to ascend before uni so I don't have to rot through it like @defezman but actually might enjoy it.
I'm gonna laugh so hard when invetiably make the depression posts about being in college. Mark my words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois
I am recessed that's why I'm working.

Ascend or die trying.

I know but I need the money for my ascencion, it's just a year then I'm going to uni.

So mine mogs?

I am working for money to get surgery to ascend, I hate my face. Why do you prefer oil rig?

As I said to others, my plan is to go to uni, but I want to work a year beforehand to make money to surgerymaxx and then not be LTN at uni but HTN instead.
Do you not have Parents.

like how they ok with you taking a year off to pay for and recover from bimax. jfl.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when invetiably make the depression posts about being in college. Mark my words
I'll be there for it, but if everything goes as planned and I reach HTN facially then I won't suffer that same fate. It's all just a game of time and I was early.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Do you not have Parents.

like how they ok with you taking a year off to pay for and recover from bimax. jfl.
I will not be getting bimax next year, long story. I will just get genio and infraorbital implants along with much softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You're at high risk for developing lung disease either way working those jobs. Also tinnitus and musculoskeletal disorders.

Just wear a mask or respirator while working there. Wear ear plugs, and do a lot of stretching.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Ken and HarrierDuBois
You're at high risk for developing lung disease either way working those jobs. Also tinnitus and musculoskeletal disorders.

Just wear a mask or respirator while working there. Wear ear plugs, and do a lot of stretching.
It's just for a year, also it's Sweden not Bangladesh we have good equipment and methods here. Still thanks for the concern but these jobs moneymogs grocery store worker to shreds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Solar and thereallegend

Perhaps you can go around tell people about how to ascend for real and then you can tell people about your journey. Go into the podcasts with the mindset of destroying everyone. You need to put fear and agony into people's heart. Then you can make a YouTube/Twitch channel where you speedrun Super Mario 64 and you are going to break all the records. Nobody can even fathom your journey because your existence is way too brutal for people to even comprehend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 18879 and HarrierDuBois
Perhaps you can go around tell people about how to ascend for real and then you can tell people about your journey. Go into the podcasts with the mindset of destroying everyone. You need to put fear and agony into people's heart. Then you can make a YouTube/Twitch channel where you speedrun Super Mario 64 and you are going to break all the records. Nobody can even fathom your journey because your existence is way too brutal for people to even comprehend.
You have it all figured out tbh. Still no one wants to watch a recessed LTN talk about shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Do you not have Parents.

my parents have let me rot in their basement for 7 yrs and never pressured me to do any education even my stemcel father

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, thereallegend and HarrierDuBois
my parents have let me rot in their basement for 7 yrs and never pressured me to do any education even my stemcel father
That's why you are a failo, my parents tell me to get my shit together quite often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LastGerman and Deleted member 18879
You have it all figured out tbh. Still no one wants to watch a recessed LTN talk about shit.

spiderman-ugly.gif

I would watch you though.

• Love it
Make your 8 year old self proud.
I didn't know you could even get oil rig jobs w/o experience tbh. How would you get it? just apply normally, interview then they ship u off to rot in the ocean for 3 months?

• +1
I am going to work for 1 year now after I finish highschool in order to make money for my surgeries as well as getting a break from studying. I have two main choices I need to consider. Either work in a mine in northern Sweden OR work on an oil rig in an unspecified location. I will cover my expenses with both jobs so it's just a matter of which mogs.
Neet

• Woah
I didn't know you could even get oil rig jobs w/o experience tbh. How would you get it? just apply normally, interview then they ship u off to rot in the ocean for 3 months?
3 days education no joke. You need to have graduated highschool though. Where I'm gonna apply they do 3 weeks offshore 2 weeks on shore so not too bad tbh. Start payment for 1 year work is 43k here.

Its already over the world will end soon so enjoy ur free time before we go to hell
I refuse to go anywhere before bimax.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Its already over the world will end soon so enjoy ur free time before we go to hell
cope jews are orchestrating it all we'll live till 80 enjoy suffering brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Mines usually have higher injury risk and oil rigs bring you to the open ocean. Injuries and injuries.

• +1
New pfp spotted.
I changed it, do you like it? He has my summer coloring.

Mines usually have higher injury risk and oil rigs bring you to the open ocean. Injuries and injuries.
Both are dangerous BUT, they give me a cool backstory, good experience, and the best money for my timeframe and knowledge.

This guy will ascend, mark my words

I can tell when people aren't LDAR

• Love it
This guy will ascend, mark my words

I can tell when people aren't LDAR
I refuse to rot away in my subhumanity when I am this close to having a fair shot at life. Also I refuse to give up since I will never let them win, I did not suffer the ridicule, mockery, isolation, just for them to be right about me. I will go all the way.

• +1
I refuse to rot away in my subhumanity when I am this close to having a fair shot at life. Also I refuse to give up since I will never let them win, I did not suffer the ridicule, mockery, isolation, just for them to be right about me. I will go all the way.

Mirin all the young looxmax users, i wasted most of my 20s on rot, depression and drug abuse

• So Sad
I changed it, do you like it? He has my summer coloring.
Fits your username as an anime character JFL. Are you scandinavian? I didn't know you were dark-eyed blonde.
Both are dangerous BUT,

they give me a cool backstory
Now THAT feels like an anime character.
good experience, and the best money for my timeframe and knowledge.
I guess the least dangerous alternative would be a McDonald's worker, so eurgh. The money might be good, but always be careful and analysing if you end up working on any.
Work experience sure, but what would be your dream job? Work experience might help you but they're physical jobs so.

• Love it
  • +1
Fits your username as an anime character JFL. Are you scandinavian? I didn't know you were dark-eyed blonde.
I am swedish yes. I am dirty blond so my hair looks light brown during winters but gets golden blond during summers, also yes my eyes are light brown, but I guess that still is considered dark-eyed. I kind of look like the anime character so that's why I have it.

Now THAT feels like an anime character.
Need to animemaxx ASAP.

I guess the least dangerous alternative would be a McDonald's worker, so eurgh. The money might be good, but always be careful and analysing if you end up working on any.
Work experience sure, but what would be your dream job? Work experience might help you but they're physical jobs so.
I need something for a year that pays banks, gives cool backstory, and gives experience. Also makes me grow, grocery store won't make me grow.

I am swedish yes. I am dirty blond so my hair looks light brown during winters but gets golden blond during summers, also yes my eyes are light brown, but I guess that still is considered dark-eyed. I kind of look like the anime character so that's why I have it.
I think I've seen you with yet another pfp of that character before. Funny how I'm kind of the opposite of you lol, I'm light-eyed with dark hair, though it has some natural streams of blonde on the side.
Need to animemaxx ASAP.
Get the GRIND!!!!!1!
I need something for a year that pays banks, gives cool backstory, and gives experience. Also makes me grow, grocery store won't make me grow.
You're in Sweden, so it's probably more regulated and you're only gonna be in it for a year, but sailors and people whose jobs are in the middle of the ocean tend to get landing sickness if they stay a lot more time in the ocean than outside. I guess that's not a huge risk for you though, since they probably regulate those jobs great there since, you know, Sweden.

Now, a cool backstory would be if you found a huge geode at the mines. Lol, one can dream at least jfl.

• +1
I think I've seen you with yet another pfp of that character before. Funny how I'm kind of the opposite of you lol, I'm light-eyed with dark hair, though it has some natural streams of blonde on the side.
Yes I had him before but it was when he was young. His name us Thorfinn. Your coloring combo is seen as ideal by most while mine is opposite lol, still I will embrace it.

Get the GRIND!!!!!1!
Always bro.

You're in Sweden, so it's probably more regulated and you're only gonna be in it for a year, but sailors and people whose jobs are in the middle of the ocean tend to get landing sickness if they stay a lot more time in the ocean than outside. I guess that's not a huge risk for you though, since they probably regulate those jobs great there since, you know, Sweden.

Now, a cool backstory would be if you found a huge geode at the mines. Lol, one can dream at least jfl.
Yeah man I just hope everything goes well so I can ascend.

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
Yes I had him before but it was when he was young. His name us Thorfinn. Your coloring combo is seen as ideal by most while mine is opposite lol, still I will embrace it.
To not confuse with Þorfinnr. Hey, you may think your colouring isn't the best there but you're in scandinavia, blonde hair is more common there but is still awesome for lots of girls.
Yeah man I just hope everything goes well so I can ascend.
You will, good luck on your journey. You can do it and also glow up.

• +1
To not confuse with Þorfinnr. Hey, you may think your colouring isn't the best there but you're in scandinavia, blonde hair is more common there but is still awesome for lots of girls.
Most girls who like dark eyes also likes dark hair to go with and vice versa. I am kind of stuck between.

You will, good luck on your journey. You can do it and also glow up.
So will you bro.

Most girls who like dark eyes also likes dark hair to go with and vice versa. I am kind of stuck between.
Yeah prob true, but many people still love golden hair. I don't get all the hype this forum has with black hair tbh, it's so common and boring af at least where I live.
So will you bro.
Thanks, I'm tryna actually improve this year

• +1
Yeah prob true, but many people still love golden hair. I don't get all the hype this forum has with black hair tbh, it's so common and boring af at least where I live.

Thanks, I'm tryna actually improve this year
I believe in you.

• Love it
Reactions: JCaesar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back