Help me debate a pedo (URGENT)

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
Im debating a pedo right now, can someone tell me what law of physics says a minor cant consent? Im not talking about legally, I mean like they physically cant consent to something because their brain is like schizo and the reality is that they would normally say no to a request of sex if they had an 18 year old brain instead of 17.999 year old brain.

Theres a law of physics that proves minors arent actually consenting when they say yes.. right? Or well if theres no law of physics, can someone link me the proof that a 17.999 year old would say no to the sex request they said yes to if the 17.999 year old had an 18 year old brain instead?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, lemonnz, ey88 and 5 others
something in thermodynamics probably

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Judas Froome, lemonnz and 4 others
just call him a pedophile and you've won the debate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, ey88, truthhurts and 1 other person
Also can someone give me the link where the
unanimously appointed moral philosophers of the Universe said that an 18 year old fucking (raping) a 17.999 year old that is screaming "yes yes yes keep fucking me, i give u consent" is just as bad as an 18 year old fucking (raping) a 17.999 year old that is screaming "no no no stop im calling the police, i dont give u consent"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, hypernormie, truthhurts and 1 other person
bottom line is being able to feel sexual attraction. the main thing that makes us not feel weirded out and grossed out by being in intimate contact with other people's genital area (that shares the organs with the excretion system), other people's nudity and so on is sexual attraction.
As on average pre pubescent children never feel sexual attraction to the same degree teenagers feel so most likely all sexual interactions specially with older people will be forced and onesided and therefore highly traumatic.

past puberty after sexual development most people feel sexual desire and attraction so there are a lot of countries that dont assume sexual interactions are forced after a certain age. of course theres always the possibility of sexual violence regardless of age but theres an age in which all sexual relationships are assumed to have been violent.

for an example, thats the case with Brazil where children 13 years old or younger cant consent because its assumed the majority of them dont have developed sex drive yet. also theres the social aspect of it - sex can lead to pregnancy and family formation, and until 14 years old you arent even done with basic education yet so sex is outlawed until the standard age for completing basic education.

currently, the states in the USA have ages of consent that vary from 16 to 18 years old. The majority of them have it at 16 years old, and only a handful of them have it at 18 years old but those are the richer states so people assume theres a federal age of consent (there isnt) that is 18 years old.

There are good points for the age of consent being 18 years old though.

1- biological: pregnancies during the earlier teen years are more risky both for the mother and the baby. late teens pregnancy and specially early 20s are the safest and with higher success rates.

2- socioeconomical: in education its expected for most people to at least complete high school in the US. a pregnancy before that process is completed can stunt the education progress of the female (mainly) and also the male father if he's also not done with school yet.

3- psycho-social and interpersonal safeguards: females of 18 years old are legally adults and thus can have better job opportunities, most can get into higher education, get better income and have more social mechanisms to safeguard them from abusive relationships.
psychologically they're more mature and have better discerning of harmful and undesirable situations and so also can safeguard them better from abuse. and their social connections also tend to have those attributes thus creating a better network of protection from abuse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, lemonnz and truthhurts
issac newton talked about this i think

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, truthhurts and ItsOver999
Cue all the pro-pedophile posts. :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999
You gotta draw the line somewhere. That's why you can't prosecute children under 15 years old either. But of course you pedo scumbags will try to muddy the waters. You can't get with an adult woman so you have to try to brainwash kids who don't know they can do better.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and lemonnz
bottom line is being able to feel sexual attraction. the main thing that makes us not feel weirded out and grossed out by being in intimate contact with other people's genital area (that shares the organs with the excretion system), other people's nudity and so on is sexual attraction.
As on average pre pubescent children never feel sexual attraction to the same degree teenagers feel so most likely all sexual interactions specially with older people will be forced and onesided and therefore highly traumatic.

past puberty after sexual development most people feel sexual desire and attraction so there are a lot of countries that dont assume sexual interactions are forced after a certain age. of course theres always the possibility of sexual violence regardless of age but theres an age in which all sexual relationships are assumed to have been violent.

for an example, thats the case with Brazil where children 13 years old or younger cant consent because its assumed the majority of them dont have developed sex drive yet. also theres the social aspect of it - sex can lead to pregnancy and family formation, and until 14 years old you arent even done with basic education yet so sex is outlawed until the standard age for completing basic education.

currently, the states in the USA have ages of consent that vary from 16 to 18 years old. The majority of them have it at 16 years old, and only a handful of them have it at 18 years old but those are the richer states so people assume theres a federal age of consent (there isnt) that is 18 years old.

View attachment 3166497

There are good points for the age of consent being 18 years old though.

1- biological: pregnancies during the earlier teen years are more risky both for the mother and the baby. late teens pregnancy and specially early 20s are the safest and with higher success rates.

2- socioeconomical: in education its expected for most people to at least complete high school in the US. a pregnancy before that process is completed can stunt the education progress of the female (mainly) and also the male father if he's also not done with school yet.

3- psycho-social and interpersonal safeguards: females of 18 years old are legally adults and thus can have better job opportunities, most can get into higher education, get better income and have more social mechanisms to safeguard them from abusive relationships.
psychologically they're more mature and have better discerning of harmful and undesirable situations and so also can safeguard them better from abuse. and their social connections also tend to have those attributes thus creating a better network of protection from abuse.
Yeah I have a friend and he actually agrees that fucking prepubescent kids should be considered rape because they dont even get horny so why would they want to fuck?

But he thinks in any situation where an under 18 wants to fuck an adult, the adult shouldnt be considered morally bad.

However he also thinks that there should be a set minimum age limit that is equal to when most people go through puberty due just to make sure that the human did in fact start becoming interested in sex, and started feeling horny. Also because if the person under 18 gets pregnant, the parents will have to deal with it and they should be able to not have to deal with that so yeah my friend thinks the age of consent should be ~18 assuming that thats when someone legally becomes an adult and is no longer legally the responsibility of the parents
and when most likely the human went through puberty already.

BUT he doesnt think it should be considered THAT morally bad if the person under 18 wanted the sex and is able to feel horniness.. in a case by case basis.. for reasons

Last edited:
You gotta draw the line somewhere. That's why you can't prosecute children under 15 years old either. But of course you pedo scumbags will try to muddy the waters. You can't get with an adult woman so you have to try to brainwash kids who don't know they can do better.
I agree with u, do u have either of the links tho?

The moral argument against pedophilia has nothing to do with logic

It has to do with social cohesion

It’s so funny when people try and argue about the morality of fucking a legal minor

There is nothing morally right or wrong about it and that is not why the laws exist in the way they do

The laws are based on what is determined the best age to introduce people to the consequences of sex and the downstream effects on society of doing so at various ages

Different countries and cultures have varying ages of consent because the societies were born of different types of people with different social philosophies and different goals

• +1
Reactions: Paul7
I agree with u, do u have either of the links tho?
Ayy don't play play with me, boi. I know what you're all about. We cool we cool 🤙🏻

• Hmm...
Oh yeah.. theres 1 more link that I need..

We all know that an 18 year old fucking a 17.999 year old is harmful to the minor.. hence why we need to "protect" minors from pedos.

Can someone give me the link that proves that an 18 year old fucking a 17.999 year old is "harmful"

And then give me the link that proves that a 17.999 year old boy dating a 17.998 year old girl is not harmful...

but then when the 17.999 year old boy turns 18 and his girlfriend turns 17.999 years old its STILL NOT harmful even tho he literally has the exact same dick size that he would have had had he only started dating the girl when he was 18 and she was 17.999 which we know would be considered harmful..

Does that make sense?

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and noobs
Yeah I have a friend and he actually agrees that fucking prepubescent kids should be considered rape because they dont even get horny so why would they want to fuck?

But he thinks in any situation where an under 18 wants to fuck an adult, the adult shouldnt be considered morally bad.

However he also thinks that there should be a set minimum age limit that is equal to when most people go through puberty due just to make sure that the human did in fact start becoming interested in sex, and started feeling horny. Also because if the person under 18 gets pregnant, the parents will have to deal with it and they should be able to not have to deal with that so yeah my friend thinks the age of consent should be ~18 assuming that thats when someone legally becomes an adult and is no longer legally the responsibility of the parents
and when most likely the human went through puberty already.

BUT he doesnt think it should be considered THAT morally bad if the person under 18 wanted the sex and is able to feel horniness.. in a case by case basis.. for reasons
where do you live nigga

majority of USA states have age of consent lower than 18, and they also have romeo and juliet laws

• +1
where do you live nigga

majority of USA states have age of consent lower than 18, and they also have romeo and juliet laws
The USA.. im aware of Romeo and Juliet laws thats why I said this:
Oh yeah.. theres 1 more link that I need..

We all know that an 18 year old fucking a 17.999 year old is harmful to the minor.. hence why we need to "protect" minors from pedos.

Can someone give me the link that proves that an 18 year old fucking a 17.999 year old is "harmful"

And then give me the link that proves that a 17.999 year old boy dating a 17.998 year old girl is not harmful...

but then when the 17.999 year old boy turns 18 and his girlfriend turns 17.999 years old its STILL NOT harmful even tho he literally has the exact same dick size that he would have had had he only started dating the girl when he was 18 and she was 17.999 which we know would be considered harmful..

Does that make sense?

which state

im not a fed you can tell me
NIGGA WHY DO I NEED YOU TO TELL ME? I can look it up (i already did)

You're a fed meu amigo 😳

For my state the age of consent is 15 and there can be a 5 year difference so 15 and 20

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
This is how I think about it

18yr Olds are overdemanded because they're legal age

Guys/predators who want underdemanded have a decent supply of underdemanded 16-17 or olds

If age of consent was lower, the age of underdemanded would be uncomfortably low

Imo age of consent should be 17

Projection game goes hard brocel

• +1
i have a sneaking suspicion op was the real pedo all along

• Woah
  • Love it