Help me decipher if this foid used to like me

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Context: This was this year during school.

She was a pretty good friend of mine and she gave me advice with my oneitis and what not. I made her lauhg a lot innit and called with her a lot but i never really had any romantic feelings toward her. although i did coom to her once using my imagination

anyway one time she asked me why i liked my oneitis and if it was solely for her being pretty

she actually asked me this a couple times

i was bped at the time as well so i just straight up admitted "yes"

anyway was she surveying me tbh? to try to slay me? pls answer

@wishIwasSalludon @Imretarded? @alurmo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, wishIwasSalludon and alurmo

She was a pretty good friend of mine and she gave me advice with my oneitis and what not. I made her lauhg a lot innit and called with her a lot but i never really had any romantic feelings toward her. although i did coom to her once using my imagination

anyway one time she asked me why i liked my oneitis and if it was solely for her being pretty

if she wanted to fuck u she would say it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Imretarded?, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person

idk man maybe

yh but i feel like its different when ur a teenager (based on what ive heard), foids arent as upfront

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo

• JFL
Reactions: jué

im incel brah

idk
im not trying to humble brag or anything btw im just genuinely curious on this (dont even think she liked me anyway too)
If a foid likes you shell usually make it obvious, describe more of your interactions with her

If a foid likes you shell usually make it obvious, describe more of your interactions with her
well i would talk to her like every day ig
crack jokes
we were pretty comfortable towards eachother (me asking her for advice about girls)

idk much else to describe

its useless now bc she hates me but im still curious

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
i was autistic and said to my friend that she was a landwhale and she overheard it

idk why i said it so loudly jfl at my sperg levels
she wasnt fat btw + i have no idea why i said that

• JFL
i was autistic and said to my friend that she was a landwhale and she overheard it
reminds me of that time I asked a ginger foid who liked me if she was autistic, I got suspended later and wrote an apology letter

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
she wasnt fat btw + i have no idea why i said that
@wishIwasSalludon i felt like a dick after bc she was bawling hard after it

brutal brain wiring pill

• JFL

brutal brain wiring pill
I did to, Ive had several scenarios like this where a foid likes me and I say something mean. Idk why I do it, the first girlfriend I ever had we broke up because she said I didnt talk to her enough. But tbf my phone was broken adn im too busy living in my basement

• +1

brutal brain wiring pill
I got to touch the red head girls boobs tho before she started hating me

• So Sad
I did to, Ive had several scenarios like this where a foid likes me and I say something mean. Idk why I do it, the first girlfriend I ever had we broke up because she said I didnt talk to her enough. But tbf my phone was broken adn im too busy living in my basement
i remember i had a gf in 5th grade
and she called me while i was watching an anime and i ignored her calls like 3 times and she asked why and i said "bc im watching anime"
then she asked "is anime more important than me" and me being the sigma alpha i was i said "yes"

then she broke up with me smh tbh brutal

• JFL
mirin i have never even gotclose to a girl my age aside from a hug
Im a virgin still, most Ive gotten was touching a girls boobs and kiss, I got offered sex once tho but declined

• Woah
  • Hmm...