Help me find a hairstyle that suits me

lstar2005

lstar2005

PRAISE THE SUN
need a htn/chadlite that has my face shape/looks like me. ill just copy his hairstyle jfl

Screenshot 20240103 105144 Gallery
Screenshot 20231124 212644 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
how didnt i think of that
i know right, it's a crazy tool that is super powerful, it allows you to do the work other users would've done for yourself! It gives instant information

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Best hairstyle is 6'5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 30019
Mods make humble bragging punishable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Headhunter, Deleted member 30019 and 1 other person
need a htn/chadlite that has my face shape/looks like me. ill just copy his hairstyle jfl

View attachment 2651354View attachment 2651357

This is already good, accept it. I have a similar hairstyle and I am also tall and better looking. I always come back to this hairstyle after trying a lot different ones throughout the years.

This is good, because on a subconscious level your thick, full hair signs health and vitality. It also makes you look younger, which is a good thing too. But it's still not too much, not too feminine, not like teenage Justin Bieber or Zac Efron.

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
This is already good, accept it. I have a similar hairstyle and I am also tall and better looking. I always come back to this hairstyle after trying a lot different ones throughout the years.

This is good, because on a subconscious level your thick, full hair signs health and vitality. It also makes you look younger, which is a good thing too. But it's still not too much, not too feminine, not like teenage Justin Bieber or Zac Efron.
any tips on hair health. like supplements and all that? it gets greasy and hard to style

any tips on hair health. like supplements and all that? it gets greasy and hard to style
Aloe vera + virgin coconut oil after washing while it's wet.

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005