Help me find this surgery

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Screenshot 20221104 002234

'Another is to make an incision in the lateral eyelid and bring the lower eyelid up to bring the tendon up and suture the bone at a higher level'..

What is this surgery called? It's exactly what I want

Could be Drill hole cantho idk
I wont even bother checking
@curlyheadjames do u know this one

is it dangerous

Could be Drill hole cantho idk
I wont even bother checking
@curlyheadjames do u know this one
yeah this is just the basic lower eyelid retraction technique without spacer grafts
if it's anything else like a lower bleph or a browpexy this doctor is shit at explaining
most of these american surgeons are bluepilled AF and will botch u they suck ass at eye surgeries

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
yeah this is just the basic lower eyelid retraction technique without spacer grafts
if it's anything else like a lower bleph or a browpexy this doctor is shit at explaining
most of these american surgeons are bluepilled AF and will botch u they suck ass at eye surgeries
can someone with above average eye area get chico tier tight eyes if they have same pfl but less pct and undereye support

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Say I want a narrower eye shape through a surgery like the one this surgeon is describing, so moving my lower eyelid higher and surturing it, are there any good ones in EU? Taban is booked to eternity and beyond

can someone with above average eye area get chico tier tight eyes
I wanna know this too. I don't consider my eye area bad, but I want Chico eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
can someone with above average eye area get chico tier tight eyes if they have same pfl but less pct and undereye support
without a question, chico's eye area isn't really anything crazy in the first place, he just has good facial averageness and ratios

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22623
I wanna know this too. I don't consider my eye area bad, but I want Chico eyes
JFL your eye area is higher appeal than chico's all you need is more bone
Say I want a narrower eye shape through a surgery like the one this surgeon is describing, so moving my lower eyelid higher and surturing it, are there any good ones in EU? Taban is booked to eternity and beyond
I'd get an orbital implant since you have neutral orbital vector, it's not negative, but I don't see a lot of under-eye support, and you have slight infra-orbital hollowness. Fuck american surgeons, no american surgeon is going to give you good eye results. you need to go to pagnoni, he gave one user chico eyes.

• Hmm...
without a question, chico's eye area isn't really anything crazy in the first place, he just has good facial averageness and ratios
Im just getting surgeries to get the same ratios as chico im not gonna get implants to get top percentile features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
JFL your eye area is higher appeal than chico's all you need is more bone

I'd get an orbital implant since you have neutral orbital vector, it's not negative, but I don't see a lot of under-eye support, and you have slight infra-orbital hollowness. Fuck american surgeons, no american surgeon is going to give you good eye results. you need to go to pagnoni, he gave one user chico eyes.
Yes I am already saving up. I think I finally have clarity as to what will ascend me hard.

I need a custom designed infraorbital-malar implant with pagnoni that will give me more undereye support and simultaneously make my zygos wider.

Until I have enough money saved up I'm coping with fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
you're already chadlite OP i wouldn't risk getting botched if i were you

the better looking you are the higher is the risk of getting looksmined by a surgery

you're already chadlite OP i wouldn't risk getting botched if i were you

the better looking you are the higher is the risk of getting looksmined by a surgery
I am not chadlite JFL.. this would be chadlite

Attachments

• FaceApp_1667515925527.jpg
    FaceApp_1667515925527.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
If I were chadlite I would have vastly more succes with girls than I do

I am not chadlite JFL.. this would be chadlite
you're chadlite in your avi , only thing you may need is hair transplant because you seem to be balding underneath your fringe

If I were chadlite I would have vastly more succes with girls than I do
if you're not chadlite then who's chadlite ? you're like top 1% of what i see IRL

• +1
you're chadlite in your avi , only thing you may need is hair transplant because you seem to be balding underneath your fringe
My AVI is taken in perfect back lighting to accentuate my ogee while I'm squinting. It's not representative of how I look in a normal situation. and yes I need a hair transplant badly, already have one booked

My AVI is taken in perfect back lighting to accentuate my ogee while I'm squinting. It's not representative of how I look in a normal situation. and yes I need a hair transplant badly, already have one booked
post an unfrauded pic and i'll tell you if you're chadlite

if you're not chadlite then who's chadlite ? you're like top 1% of what i see IRL
There are many chadlites in here... Guys such as @Niko69 @StreegeReturn @Tom Jones are good examples of chadlites.. just look around a bit and you'll see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
post an unfrauded pic and i'll tell you if you're chadlite
Just look through my profile there are several threads I made with photos that are not lighting+squint frauded like my AVI. I am HTN at best. Besides, i never asked for a rating in this thread, just wanted to know the name of the surgery he described 😂😂..

Im just getting surgeries to get the same ratios as chico im not gonna get implants to get top percentile features
you can't get surgeries to get ratios like chico, the surgeon will not know what you are talking about since they are bluepilled and you'll end up getting the opposite of chicos ratios you have to work with what you have now, you can change your ratios, but you cannot get 100% like one, plus you have a north atlantid pheno as well chico has a boring face but he mogs tho
Yes I am already saving up. I think I finally have clarity as to what will ascend me hard.

I need a custom designed infraorbital-malar implant with pagnoni that will give me more undereye support and simultaneously make my zygos wider.

Until I have enough money saved up I'm coping with fillers
you can try that but make sure the implant design doesn't lack angularity creating a bloated effect my friend got infraorbital malar implant and he has an ogee curve despite being high bf now JFL pagnoni mogs he will help u i mean his infra orbital malars look like it was a custom job zygomatic shell implant

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22623
View attachment 1934451

'Another is to make an incision in the lateral eyelid and bring the lower eyelid up to bring the tendon up and suture the bone at a higher level'..

What is this surgery called? It's exactly what I want
Looks like lateral cantho / typical canthoplasty. Which is diff from canthopexy.You dont need this trust me i will reply to your request btw

• +1
you can't get surgeries to get ratios like chico, the surgeon will not know what you are talking about since they are bluepilled and you'll end up getting the opposite of chicos ratios you have to work with what you have now, you can change your ratios, but you cannot get 100% like one, plus you have a north atlantid pheno as well chico has a boring face but he mogs tho

you can try that but make sure the implant design doesn't lack angularity creating a bloated effect my friend got infraorbital malar implant and he has an ogee curve despite being high bf now JFL pagnoni mogs he will help u i mean his infra orbital malars look like it was a custom job zygomatic shell implant
CF16E224 0A8C 4261 97D9 F5B7CD271F4B

i need tight lower eyelids, curved philtrum and wider chin. Otherwise my ratios are pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 22623
Looks like lateral cantho / typical canthoplasty. Which is diff from canthopexy.You dont need this trust me i will reply to your request btw
No rush

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840