Help me fix my assymetry

T

tushcumsaload

Iron
which side should i chew on to fix the assymetry?
or any other ways to fix it?

IMG 9874

• +1
Reactions: Coeus
what assymetry? you mean asymmetry?

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN
no asymmetry literally. i see only tilted pic. google what is facial midline, then draw one on this pic and you'll see that there is no asymmetry
But this is the mirror photo of what i see myself as in the mirror if u turn it , it becomes asymmetric

alright lol i always thought i had asymmetry dang im just dumb
fucked up posture + neck. if you still believe that you have asymmetry then fix bite

• +1
Reactions: Roge
alright lol i always thought i had asymmetry dang im just dumb
i analyse my face literally everyday, i know that feeling when you think you have asymmetry :lul:
then you solve some math equations to prove that you dont and the next day you think that you still have it :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: tushcumsaload
i analyse my face literally everyday, i know that feeling when you think you have asymmetry :lul:
then you solve some math equations to prove that you dont and the next day you think that you still have it :lul::lul::lul:
Lmaooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Real shit

• +1
Reactions: Roge
but dont u think one of my jaw looks better than the other

I dont see much asymmetry. But if you think so, it is most likely because of facial bloating / bad posture

Change your diet. Eat red meat and whole foods to balance hormones and improve gut health. Avoid processed sugar and refined grains.

Drink lots of water

Do neck excersises (or weight lifting in general) to strengthen your neck and sleep on your back (sleeping on back may be cope in fixing asymmetry but it helps prevent it)

• +1
Fix that short narrow chin instead

• +1