Help me fix my bloat and red cheeks

IdontwannabeLTN

IdontwannabeLTN

Iron
My cheeks are usually red especially if even slighty warm and then theyre very bright
im like 12-13% bodyfat but i still have fatty bloated face at 17
maybe my face just stores more fat idk
debloat how? I know theres a form of sodium
sorry if i sound like a greycel

My cheeks are usually red especially if even slighty warm and then theyre very bright
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
i used to struggle with that same problem, all you have to do is cut out things that cause bloating like bread and sugar and massage your face in the mornings, that should get rid of your bloat and your redness, you just have to massage your face so that the blood moves freely (massaging also takes away bloat)

i used to struggle with that same problem, all you have to do is cut out things that cause bloating like bread and sugar and massage your face in the mornings, that should get rid of your bloat and your redness, you just have to massage your face so that the blood moves freely (massaging also takes away bloat)
kinda just sounds like coping w a gua sha, ill try it and thank you for the info
:D

• +1
Reactions: evannes
What exactly is massaging your face supposed to do ? Never heard of this

What exactly is massaging your face supposed to do ? Never heard of this
massaging your face promotes blood flow and allows for the blood to pass through your face in a more efficient manner. it’s gives your face colour, but not redness, it makes your skin look healthy