help me fix my CUCK maxilla (pictures inside)

Deleted member 10494

Deleted member 10494

Bronze
to start of, i got a face asymmetry, my left side looks really good, my right doesn't match it (posted my picture at the very bottom, as you can see i'm frauding with my iphone)
right side mandible doesn't match my left side, same for my right side Zygomatic bone, which is the reason my right eye is more droppy than my left eye, (left eye which is very good looking thanks to left zygo ofc).

what are the recommanded procedure for a paris-cel. can put $20,000 for maxilla and zygomatic bone surgery, also i'm willing to travel*
before anything though, here are some pictures from blue pillled cuck surgeons in my area :

from cuck to cuck, $4500 for that* crime against humanity.

from corn seller to corn seller, also 4000€+ for that, hope he did terrorist attack on his surgeon

here is my picture:
what do to get right side matching left side ?

(click to open full picture)
yes also notice my cuck chin, very brutal in 1080p, no i don't have this tanned a skin (i wish i had) my incel skin is pasty white, this is easy to fix though.
any suggestion for the maxilla / zygos ? price range ?

i've looked into implant, promising result since i'm not completely boneless on my right side, heard mandibular implant were prone to moving though, implants would be something best kept for zygomatic area.

Attachments

• 1616002229756.png
    1616002229756.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 345
  • 1616002498201.png
    1616002498201.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 278
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 5081 and Deleted member 10709
mewing :heart:

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 10494 and 1 other person
Pray to allah, he's the only one who can save you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 10494 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member 1660, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 10042
fucking over man its over no way to recover from this better rope and /reroll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 10709
Maybe if your bite is fucked you can conivce a surgeon to do bimax but tbh that isnt even enough bro you need lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 10709
mewing/subliminals/bone smashing/praying there are plenty of options.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12165, SendMePicsToRate and 3 others
fucking over man its over no way to recover from this better rope and /reroll
you guys realize my picture is at the very bottom right ?
Cope seethe

at least post a full picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
to start of, i got a face asymmetry, my left side looks really good, my right doesn't match it (posted my picture at the very bottom, as you can see i'm frauding with my iphone)
right side mandible doesn't match my left side, same for my right side Zygomatic bone, which is the reason my right eye is more droppy than my left eye, (left eye which is very good looking thanks to left zygo ofc).

what are the recommanded procedure for a paris-cel. can put $20,000 for maxilla and zygomatic bone surgery, also i'm willing to travel*
before anything though, here are some pictures from blue pillled cuck surgeons in my area :
View attachment 1046948

View attachment 1046960
from corn seller to corn seller, also 4000€+ for that, hope he did terrorist attack on his surgeon

here is my picture:
View attachment 1046961
yes also notice my cuck chin, very brutal in 1080p, no i don't have this tanned a skin (i wish i had) my incel skin is pasty white, this is easy to fix though.

i've looked into implant, promising result since i'm not completely boneless on my right side, heard mandibular implant were prone to moving though, implants would be something best kept for zygomatic area.

You have a good maxilla wtf are you talking about ? a cuck maxilla is some thing like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
>four posts
>not a single operationnal procedure proposed.
typical .me

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
You have a good maxilla wtf are you talking about ? a cuck maxilla is some thing like this

View attachment 1047004
oh i mean, cuck is probably overblown, but my right side doesn't match my left side, that's procedure recommandation, might just check it with an ortho, i already did that but i don't like the result fucking 1mm cuck shit for 4000€+

• +1
Oh... still need lefort 3 tbh you look like a mix of a cuck + chipmunk and i know u are one cause you covered your bug eyes.
idk why you're so angry anon, i haven't got bug-eyes either
if you're here to shit on people, maybe it's best to leave .me, lefort 3 ? wtf are you talking about you mongrel, that's a life risking surgery and it brings the entire face foward not just the right or left side, i'm not even mad with you, but leave my thread as you're wasting people's time.

my actual eyes

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 5818
idk why you're so angry anon, i haven't got bug-eyes either
if you're here to shit on people, maybe it's best to leave .me, lefort 3 ? wtf are you talking about you mongrel, that's a life risking surgery and it brings the entire face foward not just the right or left side, i'm not even mad with you, but leave my thread as you're wasting people's time.
View attachment 1047024
my actual eyes
Im playing you look fine

• +1
oh i mean, cuck is probably overblown, but my right side doesn't match my left side, that's procedure recommandation, might just check it with an ortho, i already did that but i don't like the result fucking 1mm cuck shit for 4000€+

Your maxilla is not an issue the only issue you have is a round jawline leading to a shorter vertical distance from your chin to your lower lip

• +1
@Bewusst there you go, full front facing

didnt shave so it's hard to see.
can see it better here -->
left:

right:

i forced the angle to be really bad so you can better see what i'm talking about. right now i can't fucking cope

Attachments

• 1616005682692.png
    1616005682692.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 177
Your maxilla is not an issue the only issue you have is a round jawline leading to a shorter vertical distance from your chin to your lower lip
my jawline isn't round at all though, it's completely straight, like legit 90 degree, chin recessed though that is true, no round maxilla though
ut max

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
I would recommend a double-barrel shotgun implant

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5818, BUY$DRUGS and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and Deleted member 10494
Your jaw is actually way above average, way better than mine.

You have really good manible bones like Tom Welling in my profile picture. Most people don't have that look.

I have too much forward growth and very little mandible bones. So you really shouldn't be complaining, your jaw is fine and your neck looks like it is very thick.

I can't rate you though since you hid the upper part of your face. Show us everything, I would really like to see whether it is ruined by a bad eye area (or nose) or not. I am really curious.

• +1
View attachment 1047068

Your mandible is your ramus isn't your inferior part is very rounded
oh i see what you mean, my bad

my problem is not with the left side though, my problem is the asymmetry on my right side*
this is caused by thiner than left, right jawline, and less pronounced than left zygos

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Your jaw is actually way above average, way better than mine.

You have really good manible bones like Tom Welling in my profile picture. Most people don't have that look.

I have too much forward growth and very little mandible bones. So you really shouldn't be complaining, your jaw is fine and your neck looks like it is very thick.

I can't rate you though since you hid the upper part of your face. Show us everything, I would really like to see whether it is ruined by a bad eye area (or nose) or not. I am really curious.
blablabla, no anon, you've seen my left side only, my right side is pure suicide fuel, makes my right eyes droopy too i can't fucking cope either since my hairline is quite high, notice the heavy frauding with falling hair, if this goes out the window i'm pulling out the .45

Get biobloc treatment. It will have very visible changes and corrects asymmetry by around 90% even in adults, it will just take longer. Also, do NOT start chewing more on the less developed side, as if it really is less developed, the drastic change of muscle movement will only cause even more issues

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 10494
To fix your facial assymetry you need to stop chewing on your strong side, and chew on the underdeveloped one exclusively.

Most facial assymetry comes about due to the wrong chewing patterns actually.

Also keep your teeth in contact at rest for fast progress, BUT: only the side of your palate that sits further down.

Because if you are like me, then one side of your upper teeth will sit slightly lower, and you should only bite down on that, instead of shifting your jaw to fit both rows of teeth, otherwise you will develop muscular imbalances and possibly even TMJ.

Don't think about surgery which you absolutely DON'T need.

Last edited:
  • JFL
god i look like a rapist, thanks god i shave everyday, legit isis apologist
Loaded gun

blablabla, no anon, you've seen my left side only, my right side is pure suicide fuel, makes my right eyes droopy too i can't fucking cope either since my hairline is quite high, notice the heavy frauding with falling hair, if this goes out the window i'm pulling out the .45
How can I be "anon" when my rating thread is the #1 most viewed of this entire forum?

Also, your low self esteem is preventing you from seeing the truth, your lower third is way above average. But, I can't say anything about the rest since you don't show it.

Your thread seems like when a woman tells everyone she is ugly just to get validation and attention. That is what you seem to be doing right now.

• +1
Get biobloc treatment. It will have very visible changes and corrects asymmetry by around 90% even in adults, it will just take longer. Also, do NOT start chewing more on the less developed side, as if it really is less developed, the drastic change of muscle movement will only cause even more issues
seems interesting, but i'm already 20, think jaw surgery is the best atm, (fastest too), implant perhaps

Last edited:
To fix your facial assymetry you need to stop chewing on your strong side, and chew on the underdeveloped one exclusively.

Most facial assymetry comes about due to the wrong chewing patterns actually.

Also keep your teeth in contact at rest for fast progress, BUT: only the side of your palate that sits further down.

Because if you are like me, then one side of your upper teeth will sit slightly lower, and you should only bite down on that, instead of shifting your jaw to fit both rows of teeth, otherwise you will develop muscular imbalances and possibly even TMJ.

Don't think about surgery which you absolutely DON'T need.
greycel advice moment
How can I be "anon" when my rating thread is the #1 most viewed of this entire forum?

Also, your low self esteem is preventing you from seeing the truth, your lower third is way above average. But, I can't say anything about the rest since you don't show it.

Your thread seems like when a woman tells everyone she is ugly just to get validation and attention. That is what you seem to be doing right now.
sorry if this how you feel about the thread, don't feel like showing my full entire face to .me desu, while left is above average, right side falls short and i've posted pictures of that

ps: anon just means bro, 4chan autism kicking in

greycel advice moment

sorry if this how you feel about the thread, don't feel like showing my full entire face to .me desu, while left is above average, right side falls short and i've posted pictures of that
Don't be arrogant, cuck. Listen to my advice.

But hey, if you want to waste all your money on retarded surgeries, go ahead, do it.

• +1
Don't be arrogant, cuck. Listen to my advice.

But hey, if you want to waste all your money on retarded surgeries, go ahead, do it.
i'm just looking for fast result, not : meme over 10 year 1mm advancement procedures

• +1
Reactions: Guyinpeace2
which one is u faggot y'd u make the thread so hard to understand

which one is u faggot y'd u make the thread so hard to understand
well shit, i'm the one with the covered face and iphone 6s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Hold on let me just use my mind to imagine what your maxilla looks like beneath the red marker.

View attachment 1046948

View attachment 1046960

here is my picture:
View attachment 1046961

BTW i did manage to fix the asian's face but his maxilla was very hard to fix so i was forced to stick with a flattened maxilla but i had other things to make up for it.

1 i gave his occlusion plane a rotation of around 2 to 3 degrees ccw.

2 I made sure his malar got more support.

3 I made his jaw more advanced.

4 I finally gave him a large ass rhino plasty i mean i don't know to fix a flat maxilla i know how to fixed recessed maxillas but flat maxillas are just so hard to correct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818