Help me fix my dry hair before weekend.

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
My hair recently has been extremely dry and looking terrible with no texture. I asked my barber and even she commented that it was really dry. I stopped using Nizoral shampoo and am washing my hair with water everyday but no shampoo or conditioner. And the problem is still there. When I put gel in it, it looks even worse and even more dry. Not sure what to do. Any tips?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Is your scalp also dry?

leave in conditioner helps:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 14274 and thereallegend
use conditioner

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, thereallegend and Deleted member 13787
Are you a coomer? It's harder for your hair to retain moisture without semen in body.

Also take cold showers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
  • +1
My hair recently has been extremely dry and looking terrible with no texture. I asked my barber and even she commented that it was really dry. I stopped using Nizoral shampoo and am washing my hair with water everyday but no shampoo or conditioner. And the problem is still there. When I put gel in it, it looks even worse and even more dry. Not sure what to do. Any tips?
Some volumizing conditioner, then hair mousse dried off with hair dryer and then use maybe pomade instead of gel. Gel dries out hair so does nizoral but you already know that probably. No hot showers only cold. Try also if co washing with conditioner only for a week helps.

Some volumizing conditioner, then hair mousse dried off with hair dryer and then use maybe pomade instead of gel. Gel dries out hair so does nizoral but you already know that probably. No hot showers only cold. Try also if co washing with conditioner only for a week helps.
Also finish hair dryer with cold jet

Wash hair with really cold water and let it air dry. This was a game changer for me

• +1