HELP ME FIX MY SUBHUMAN FOLDS (HIGH IQ GTFIH NOW)

Sovvton

Sovvton

Future Tyronelite
My nasojugal folds are the worst.

I was messing around on snapchat and accidentally clicked the ‘retouch’ tool, and what I saw blew my mind. I always knew my nasojugal folds were a looksmin but I didn’t realise they nerfed me so hard, I felt like I looked 10x better.

IMG 1714 IMG 1713

It ascended me so much by just simply getting rid of the folds. They’re only barely visible in this photo due to lighting, imagine how it would look with other pics?

So I started applying it to other terrible photos just to see how much it saves me.

IMG 1715 IMG 1716

And I did it with more photos…

IMG 1717
IMG 1718

The crazy thing is that I intentionally picked pretty bad photos of me, yet removing/making my nasojugal folds barely noticeable makes me so much better looking. I know the filter also evens out skin tone, but for example in the second pic my skin was already even, yet erasing my nasojugal folds made me mog myself :lul::lul:

I ordered volufiline to use on them to promote fat growth and it came the other day, only to find out volufiline is cope. I’ve still been using it and will continue to use it because I’m a HOF Coper, but what are any other ways that I can get rid of my nasojugal creasing for good. Softmaxx heavily preferred, but also let me know if there are any good hardmaxxes to fix it.

(Context: it’s not from being tubby I’ve had them since I was kid, when I’ve been higher bf%, when I’ve been lower bf%, they do not go away, they’re genetic. So no, leanmaxxing, drinking 10L of water daily and praying to Gandy every night will not get rid of them I need serious advice from high IQ users)

• +1
Reactions: watah, curryascenderr, lestoa and 1 other person
bonesmash ur undereyes

idk maybe u could try using tret to promote collagen or sum shit but im pretty sure you're not supposed to put tret near ur eyes, cope with aloe vera maybe jfl

ideally, you should just get fat grafts

you have those cus u have shit bones niggah

• JFL
Reactions: ltncurry, Sovvton and curryascenderr
You do look much better without them ngl but sadly i dont have any advice for you, hope u get them gone :p:p:p

bonesmash ur undereyes

idk maybe u could try using tret to promote collagen or sum shit but im pretty sure you're not supposed to put tret near ur eyes, cope with aloe vera maybe jfl

you will literally go blind if you hit your nerves

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
bro u need to wear sunscreen i can tell u dont thats why ur skin has different pgimnets on ur faace

• +1
Reactions: Sovvton
do girls notice bb cream? is it a good looksmax? ik ppl like pneumo use it? what is it benefit?
I use it too, it's not visible AT ALL if you pick a shade that matches your skin tone. It mogs so hard it's insane. I never go out without it anymore. It's one of the best and easiest looksmax if you're a skin and agecel.
acne = gone
textured skin = gone

I even brought it up with a couple friends that I wear it and they didn't believe me since it's unnoticeable. They just said my skin has improved massively but not that I wear 'makeup'.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29, appealmaxed and N1666
I use it too, it's not visible AT ALL if you pick a shade that matches your skin tone. It mogs so hard it's insane. I never go out without it anymore. It's one of the best and easiest looksmax if you're a skin and agecel.
acne = gone
textured skin = gone

I even brought it up with a couple friends that I wear it and they didn't believe me since it's unnoticeable. They just said my skin has improved massively but not that I wear 'makeup'.
is it even beneficial tho if i don’t have skin concerns? like i don’t have acne or uneven tone

is it even beneficial tho if i don’t have skin concerns? like i don’t have acne or uneven tone
not really then
It helps with hiding wrinkles and some hyperpigmentation too but I'm guessing you don't have that either lucky nigger

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
not really then
It helps with hiding wrinkles and some hyperpigmentation too but I'm guessing you don't have that either lucky nigger
maybe worth getting it i have a crappy night sleep and under eyes r cooked

my sleep schedule is astronomically shit

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
bonesmash ur undereyes

Yeah I think it’s because I have good lower maxillary forward growth but poor upper maxillary forward growth

I’ve always wondered whether my recession was genetic or my own fault but considering my mum had it even in photos where she’s really young, I think it was over before it began

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
Yeah I think it’s because I have good lower maxillary forward growth but poor upper maxillary forward growth
That's not really the case, it's more so to your ethnicity. Niggers have insanely good lower maxillas but are dogshit in the upper part, this applies to asians as well, which cases that mouth protrusion look

It's either you find a way to boost your collagen and have that gay glow like those gay niggas, or it's surgery. Like I said fat grafts, or maybe midface implants or something. You could try fillers but from what I've read fillers can migrate which make it dogshit for looks

Goodluck with ur looksmaxxing bhai, tbh just thugmax and say nigga a bunch of times and you'll slay

• +1
Reactions: Sovvton
acne = gone
textured skin = gone

You use that erobian one right?