Shinestu

Iron
IMG 9150

Attachments

• IMG_9153.jpeg
    IMG_9153.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 0
Holy fucking shit.

You are done my friends, no product for tha chin i’m afraid.

• +1
Reactions: Hihi21, Running! and humanoidsub7
fair enough but if you’ve got no tips why even bother
Nah I did suggested you what you need to do for now atleast naturally , I was just telling how people here are

Start Chewing hard foods or use falim gum you'll get decent amount of lower third to fit in with your facial harmony, currently it's way too worse
thank you, how many hours should i spend chewing a day? and do you recommend a gua sha

thank you, how many hours should i spend chewing a day? and do you recommend a gua sha
start with 20-25 minutes a day for 3 days weekly, then gradually increase the number until you get to 1hour (no more than this) of chewing daily , this applies to both normal gum and falim,after you get used to chewing normal gum, start with falim but again, no more than 20-25 minutes a day (you really don't want tmj), for 3 days a week ,every week you can increase slightly (by about 5-10 mins) the time spent chewing, until you reach 1h

start with 20-25 minutes a day for 3 days weekly, then gradually increase the number until you get to 1hour (no more than this) of chewing daily , this applies to both normal gum and falim,after you get used to chewing normal gum, start with falim but again, no more than 20-25 minutes a day (you really don't want tmj), for 3 days a week ,every week you can increase slightly (by about 5-10 mins) the time spent chewing, until you reach 1h
thanks that’s really helpful will do i’ll do that very soon you got any recommendations on haircuts?

• +1
Reactions: Aditya.
Gua sha seems cope to me, don't think about that okay? You are young (1 year younger than me :lul: ) I would suggest just go to gym and bulk up, doing weightlifting in gym can boost your testo and might help you to grow your lower third (based on from what I found whole roting here) atleast decent amount in your case , you'll ascend bhai all the best, build good physique and study for now bro , you don't need to rot here

thanks that’s really helpful will do i’ll do that very soon you got any recommendations on haircuts?
You have downward trigular face shape, I'll suggest get haircut like this dude (can't use his name it's banned :lul: )

IMG 20231216 234017

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Gua sha seems cope to me, don't think about that okay? You are young (1 year younger than me :lul: ) I would suggest just go to gym and bulk up, doing weightlifting in gym can boost your testo and might help you to grow your lower third (based on from what I found whole roting here) atleast decent amount in your case , you'll ascend bhai all the best, build good physique and study for now bro , you don't need to r
Gua sha seems cope to me, don't think about that okay? You are young (1 year younger than me :lul: ) I would suggest just go to gym and bulk up, doing weightlifting in gym can boost your testo and might help you to grow your lower third (based on from what I found whole roting here) atleast decent amount in your case , you'll ascend bhai all the best, build good physique and study for now bro , you don't need to rot here
im starting gym recently so hopefully i will become way better cuz obviously still on puberty and going gym so hopefully will fix. what is bhai?

• +1
Bhai = bro
Just alternate word or slang here,
And if you are going to gym currently then do reps till failure I mean do it until you are unable to do it and follow this for every workout in gym , it'll pay off 💯% for you

you need Trimax or Bimax. You're literally recessed boyo.
what is that?

Bhai = bro
Just alternate word or slang here,
And if you are going to gym currently then do reps till failure I mean do it until you are unable to do it and follow this for every workout in gym , it'll pay off 💯% for you
just out of interest what are the rankings? like what comes before and after bhai?

send a pic of your side profile then we talk

• +1
Bimax, genio, jaw implants ASAP!

I can see your face looking good after that. Then you can chew.

can you explain what bimax and genio are and where i would find a guide for them
Bimax is just double surgery it will realign your bite by bringing your entire mandible forward since you have an overbite. Genio lengthens the mandible beyond the section holding the teeth, bringing the chin forward to fix a recessed chin by adding extra length. Just use the search bar on this forum to find out more.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Shinestu