Help me get more voluminous eyebrows

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Besides eyebrow hair transplant, what else gets the job done and with long lasting effects ?
I'd say I have good eyebrow shape but they aren't jet black.

oral minox consistently and dying

oral minox consistently and dying
Are there any side effects to oral minoxidil, that could worsen my features in other area ? Not that I'm good looking, but I can't risk descending in eye area region for example.

Oral minox - doesn't cause dry skin, but is hesrt medication, so act cautiosly

Peppermint oil + jojoba oil (3:97) - study showed improvement in rats and some people claim in helps

Rapidbrow - eyebrow serum - has prostaglandin analog in it, may cause fat loss around the area, but it is kind of rare, but so that you know

Microneedling - dermarolling

Also, mark solution bhai 👍😃

• +1
Reactions: whitepiller, PSLdemigod and Birdcell
Oral minox - doesn't cause dry skin, but is hesrt medication, so act cautiosly

Peppermint oil + jojoba oil (3:97) - study showed improvement in rats and some people claim in helps

Rapidbrow - eyebrow serum - has prostaglandin analog in it, may cause fat loss around the area, but it is kind of rare, but so that you know

Microneedling - dermarolling

Also, mark solution bhai 👍😃
Thank you very much. I had this question and would like to hear some opinions : The natural way of obtaining jet black eyebrows is by increasing the density/volume of the eyebrows, this as I understand things can be done with a transplant. However, when I use oils and the likes of it, what am I doing ? Am I growing new hair follicles or making the existing ones longer ?

Thank you very much. I had this question and would like to hear some opinions : The natural way of obtaining jet black eyebrows is by increasing the density/volume of the eyebrows, this as I understand things can be done with a transplant. However, when I use oils and the likes of it, what am I doing ? Am I growing new hair follicles or making the existing ones longer ?
I believe that:

Oils - thicker eyebrows
Minox - new follicles

Best to get it dark - dyeing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blatonslatt and Birdcell
For point of reference, this is what my eyebrows look like (in attachments). I'd like to have eyebrows like this guy. Of course if it's possible I'd like to get my eyebrows as low set as his, and get my eye area overall more masculine and attractive, but there a surgical procedure might be needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240901-025548.png
    Screenshot_20240901-025548.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
transplant are cope

Minoxidil and dye them, that's all

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
transplant are cope

Minoxidil and dye them, that's all
Why are they cope (better for me) ? More hair on the eyebrows should give darker and denser look in theory.

For point of reference, this is what my eyebrows look like (in attachments). I'd like to have eyebrows like this guy. Of course if it's possible I'd like to get my eyebrows as low set as his, and get my eye area overall more masculine and attractive, but there a surgical procedure might be needed.
View attachment 3139145
@blatonslatt, are you interested in this topic as well? If you wield some knowledge, could you maybe share your thoughts? 😊