help me (gray kidcel) grow some bones when im older

hoskoanski

hoskoanski

Iron
im 15 ,reccessed, birdfaceView attachment 3202814d ,
4415016 IMG 20240926 200813164 BURST001 COMP
4415015 IMG 20240926 200956350 BURST000 COVER
addicted to tiktok, annyoing, 6,0 150lbs and boneless. i think ill have a pretty good face if i get some bonemass and fix my overbite. this thread is solely for some softmaxes for now if anyone can help and mainly some things to do regularly to increase hgh
.Here are my pictures ( sides are taken with back cam 2 meters). will i experience life as htn one day?:feelswat:
Screenshot 20240602 1732032

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial
im 15 ,reccessed, birdfaceView attachment 3202814d ,View attachment 3202787View attachment 3202788addicted to tiktok, annyoing, 6,0 150lbs and boneless. i think ill have a pretty good face if i get some bonemass and fix my overbite. this thread is solely for some softmaxes for now if anyone can help and mainly some things to do regularly to increase hgh
.Here are my pictures ( sides are taken with back cam 2 meters). will i experience life as htn one day?:feelswat:
Woooo, severe reccesion, too bad youre not part of our ADONIS gang cant help ya, gonna end up getting bimax and end up with mid results

im 15 ,reccessed, birdfaceView attachment 3202814d ,View attachment 3202787View attachment 3202788addicted to tiktok, annyoing, 6,0 150lbs and boneless. i think ill have a pretty good face if i get some bonemass and fix my overbite. this thread is solely for some softmaxes for now if anyone can help and mainly some things to do regularly to increase hgh
nothing u can do about it bro. just wait till u finish puberty then maybe get a surgery

delete org and talk to girls your not even ugly.

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79
nothing u can do about it bro. just wait till u finish puberty then maybe get a surgery

delete org and talk to girls your not even ugly.
im working on it bro i wouldnt even say im hardly blackpilled rn but its probably because im dealing with young whore social media slave foids. problem is I jestermaxxed my life away and now im finding it hard to get out of that because im awlays expected to say something funny.

Nothing you can do, you can cope w mewing or chewing I don’t think it will do anything, stay away from org and tt don’t waste your teen years on this just live😭

• Love it
Reactions: iwanttobelikehim
im working on it bro i wouldnt even say im hardly blackpilled rn but its probably because im dealing with young whore social media slave foids. problem is I jestermaxxed my life away and now im finding it hard to get out of that because im awlays expected to say something funny.
bro shut the fuck up u are 6'0 blonde prettyboy with blue eyes. go and slay

i mean as i look in the mirror and push my lower teeth foward accurate is that it had a name but i forgot
its gonna look even better when u push your lower jaw forward your mandible remains the same. bimax makes your jaws longer and look better

• +1
Reactions: hoskoanski
.Here are my pictures ( sides are taken with back cam 2 meters). will i experience life as htn one day?:feelswat:View attachment 3202824

• +1
Reactions: hoskoanski
yeah i wasnt mewing in the pic but i prolly have a bad hyoid aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back