IMG 4055

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, heyheyheybro22 and cromagnon
cardio and low calories high protein meals
sometimes it may be your gut , fix your gut health

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, ttlurker and cromagnon
Two options;

Either cut first and become a skelly at 120lbs.

Or bulk and be chubby for a bit then cut later.

I prefer skelly mode personally cause yes you will look like a hungry skeleton, but you also have better facial aesthetics, and also once your Skelly, and you start a clean bulk, you build muscle while already lean so it looks better once you get some muscle. And you don't need to worry about chubbiness getting the way. After a year of being skelly you will look ripped instead. If done right, you won't have to cut at all, and you will put on no body fat cause you are a beginner lifter and beginner gains come into play. You may even lose a bit more body fat.

But if you bulk first, you won't look like a hungry skeleton man so..

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Two options;

Either cut first and become a skelly at 120lbs.

Or bulk and be chubby for a bit then cut later.

I prefer skelly mode personally cause yes you will look like a hungry skeleton, but you also have better facial aesthetics, and also once your Skelly, and you start a clean bulk, you build muscle while already lean so it looks better once you get some muscle. And you don't need to worry about chubbiness getting the way. After a year of being skelly you will look ripped instead. If done right, you won't have to cut at all, and you will put on no body fat cause you are a beginner lifter and beginner gains come into play. You may even lose a bit more body fat.

But if you bulk first, you won't look like a hungry skeleton man so..
Yeah that was exactly my plan. I was gonna cut then lean bulk

Yeah that was exactly my plan. I was gonna cut then lean bulk
I did that. You will feel very skinny for a bit, and will be called too skinny by others (especially fatties who are upset you lost weight and wanna point out how too skinny you look), but if you do it right, you can get it out of the way in like 6 months. Cut down , lean bulk for half a year and you will start to look more muscular as opposed to simply skinny.

Also let's say you cut down to 123 lbs, and are feeling skinny and don't have desired leanness. At that point, you could if you wanted to start bulking, even tho you're still not shredded. The reason being is you may be leaner than you think and you just don't have the muscles for abs and lean gains. Also, even tho ur not at the desired leanness, you're still better off and lean enough possibly to start bulking from there, still see lean natty gains throughout the bulk, and by the time you're like a year in, still look lean and ripped because A you started at a leaner point despite not being lean as you want, and B, with a begginer bulk you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

So that's another option. Since you're a begginer, you can lift weights intensely right now , and if you eat right, you will build lots of muscle and lose fat at the same time. Or you can just cut to 125 or so, and then start the process from there, so you end up building lots of muscle and losing the last bit of fat later. Up to you

• +1
Reactions: Troglodyte452