Help Me Increase My Snap Score! 😅

starvecell

starvecell

prince of currysia
Hey everyone,

So, I need a bit of help here. Recently, a girl approached me, and we were vibing pretty well. But then she asked for my Snapchat, and I didn't have one. I quickly made an account, but when she saw my zero Snap score, she kinda rejected me. 😬

Now I'm trying to connect with other people, but no girl is accepting my friend requests because of my low score.

I'm asking for your help to increase my Snap score so I can at least have a shot. If you could add me and send some Snaps, I'd really appreciate it. 🙏

Thanks in advance, everyone!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Costcosuperstore and 7 others
@LooksThinker @try2beme

must brutal having sub 100k snapscore

Bro talk to jews on "the forum and you will se who the real @the BULL is . Remember who you are btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elias de God, Costcosuperstore, ripper and 1 other person
must brutal having sub 100k snapscore
How can I increase it? Are there any legit shortcuts? That celebrity method stopped working like a month ago

is it over tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, Costcosuperstore, kaligula567 and 2 others
How can I increase it? Are there any legit shortcuts? That celebrity method stopped working like a month ago
quick add like 100 people and send them streaks everyday :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
this is such a faggot thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, terrorblade, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
quick add like 100 people and send them streaks everyday :lul:
Well they need to open my snap now first for which they gotta accept my req first, which aint happening.

Hey everyone,

So, I need a bit of help here. Recently, a girl approached me, and we were vibing pretty well. But then she asked for my Snapchat, and I didn't have one. I quickly made an account, but when she saw my zero Snap score, she kinda rejected me. 😬

Now I'm trying to connect with other people, but no girl is accepting my friend requests because of my low score.

I'm asking for your help to increase my Snap score so I can at least have a shot. If you could add me and send some Snaps, I'd really appreciate it. 🙏

how do you even increase your snap score? ive has it since like 2022 and its still at 4k, also im willing to add you and start a streak

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
My snap

Help your nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
added you nigga

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and starvecell
Well they need to open my snap now first for which they gotta accept my req first, which aint happening.
most ppl accept every friend request they get

most ppl accept every friend request they get
Yeah, that's what I thought too, but I've been having the worst luck so far. Maybe it’s just a numbers game. Trying to boost my score a bit to see if it helps!

@RAMU KAKA @mayo mogger @PseduoAryan my curry bhratas

Easy af, make alt accounts, add them as friends, and then snap them

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and starvecell
Easy af, make alt accounts, add them as friends, and then snap them
Thanks for the tip! I might give that a shot if all else fails. Just hoping to do it the legit way first with some help from the community. :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Tagging bhai who might care

@ItsOverLawg @shia.jihadist @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Autismcel @ascendedd @SecularIslamist @beefliverontop @shahid khan @Willmogulater @noonespecial @ryuken @horizontallytall @appealmaxed @Copeful @Gengar @Dickdazzler @shizuku11111 @MrBossMan

Tagging bhai who might care

@ItsOverLawg @shia.jihadist @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Autismcel @ascendedd @SecularIslamist @beefliverontop @shahid khan @Willmogulater @noonespecial @ryuken @horizontallytall @appealmaxed @Copeful @Gengar @Dickdazzler @shizuku11111 @MrBossMan
add and spam different users

Hey everyone,

Bro just make a couple of more accs and spam snaps jfl

After like an hour or so you'll have 20K+