Help me leanmaxxing

Deleted member 12425

Deleted member 12425

Iron
I’m 75kgs, 189cms tall and I am like 20-23 bf%
What can I do? Am I skinny fat? I have never gymaxx in my entire life but thinking about water fasting until I get to 67kgs them start gymaxxing

help.

no way you are 20-23% bf you are delusional. im like 178cm and 75kg and im lean af. but besides that start going to the gym right now no need to do shitty water fasting just add some cardio on off days if you feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
no way you are 20-23% bf you are delusional. im like 178cm and 75kg and im lean af. but besides that start going to the gym right now no need to do shitty water fasting just add some cardio on off days if you feel like it.
I assumed 20-23 because I have a big belly, also there’s some fat in my face. I have never worked out in my entire life though

Most coaches say start gym whem you are at least below 15%bf

Last edited:
I assumed 20-23 because I have a big belly, also there’s some fat in my face. I have never worked out in my entire life though

alright, you could be just skinny fat to be honest if you have legit never worked out.

you should go to the gym three times a week with fullbody three day program at the start. i would suggest to do that as soon as possible without waiting till you are low bodyfat. you will lose excess fat and gain muscle especially if you add HIIT sprints on your rest days. 2 times per week is enough. you will get lean and strong inshAllah

67 kg on 189 cm is pretty much Auschwitz warrior tier physique. Just start going to the gym and keep a 500 calorie deficit until you can see your abs clearly then from there lean bulk

Its always the same...why wait until after you water fast till you got to the gym?Newsflash you lazy cunts, you can water fast/ agressively cut while going to the gym.In fact it will help your cut in alot of ways

alright, you could be just skinny fat to be honest if you have legit never worked out.

you should go to the gym three times a week with fullbody three day program at the start. i would suggest to do that as soon as possible without waiting till you are low bodyfat. you will lose excess fat and gain muscle especially if you add HIIT sprints on your rest days. 2 times per week is enough. you will get lean and strong inshAllah
Is it possible though to gain muscle mass without calorie surplus? Even my metabolism rate is so shit because of my 60kgs muscle mass jfl.

Thanks brother, will start asap.

67 kg on 189 cm is pretty much Auschwitz warrior tier physique. Just start going to the gym and keep a 500 calorie deficit until you can see your abs clearly then from there lean bulk
But would that take at least 8months-year?

Its always the same...why wait until after you water fast till you got to the gym?Newsflash you lazy cunts, you can water fast/ agressively cut while going to the gym.In fact it will help your cut in alot of ways
WTF I cant even walk properly while fasting let alone going to gym

Is it possible though to gain muscle mass without calorie surplus? Even my metabolism rate is so shit because of my 60kgs muscle mass jfl.

Thanks brother, will start asap.
i gained muscle while being calorie deficit when i was a beginner. pretty sure due to beginner gains. now when i think about it i should have bulked when i started going to the gym but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
But would that take at least 8months-year?
If you're 75kg at 20% bf you can get 12% bf at like 67-68kg in 3-4 months if you're lifting weights and your diet is on point. It's up to you if you're gonna be lazy with your diet or not

WTF I cant even walk properly while fasting let alone going to gym
I guess it depends on how long you fast..but you can go to the gym on an agressive cut.Just stimulantmaxx brah

If you're 75kg at 20% bf you can get 12% bf at like 67-68kg in 3-4 months if you're lifting weights and your diet is on point. It's up to you if you're gonna be lazy with your diet or not
But wouldn’t it be better to fast until I get 67kgs in a month then start bulking? With calorie surplus (maybe even easier).

But wouldn’t it be better to fast until I get 67kgs in a month then start bulking? With calorie surplus (maybe even easier).
You're just gonna end up losing like 3-4 kg of muscle that you will need to get back on a bulk so it's not even faster considering you can atleast maintain or even gain muscle on a small deficit if you're a begginer. Losing that much weight at your current BMI will just fuck up your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: bruhcel
Train your entire body and eat a high protein diet with a 300-500 calorie deficit while doing the cut. Otherwise you will end up skinny fat.

You're just gonna end up losing like 3-4 kg of muscle that you will need to get back on a bulk so it's not even faster considering you can atleast maintain or even gain muscle on a small deficit if you're a begginer. Losing that much weight at your current BMI will just fuck up your hormones.
true, if you don't work out you will lose muscle first and then fat

Water fasting is for faggets. You should try it.

Don't leanmax, recomp instead, you must be very skinny if you're only at 75 kgs at 189cm tall.

To recomp, simply make a program where you have 1 exercise per muscle group with 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps per muscle group done in an upper lower fashion:

Day 1: Upper
Day 2: Lower
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Upper
Day 5: Lower
Day 6: Upper
Day 7: Rest

...Repeat

Add weight every time you surpass the 8-12 rep range.
Eat just enough calories to maintain your weight.

You'll gain muscle while losing fat and you'll recover very easily by using the extra body fat that you have.

So, in around 6 months, you'll go from skinny fat to slightly muscular and fit, and 1 year later, you'll look really good. This is way better than wasting time cutting because if you just cut, you'll just be skinny ripped with no muscle mass and you'll look weak, so don't do that.

Leanmaxxing should be exclusive to those who are either really fat or those who are muscular and high body fat.