help me look better plsss!!!!!

C

Cauan

Iron
Guys I just want to look better, I had really bad skin and I fixed it, I don't have a very prominent jaw, I'm using braces to fix my teeth (they don't show in the picture), what I most wanted help or suggestions on what to do is in relation to my jaw or ramus I don't know what to call it but I have one side bigger than the other I would like to improve my cheekbones. I do bone smash sometimes and I also have a relatively good diet. I am not consuming sugar and I drink a lot of water and I eat a lot of red meat. I intend to start taking supplements, one of them is vitamin K2 to gain bone mass. I need your support. Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2550.jpeg
    IMG_2550.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BroMinBoss and Always Stay You
It sounds like you're really focused on improving your PSL and working hard on it! I’ve got some unique tips for you, and they might seem unconventional, but hey, trust the process—it’s all about embracing that next-level looksmax ascension. So, if you're ready to take things up a notch, let's talk about how to bring out that sly rat energy. Here’s a foolproof, step-by-step guide to becoming your best rat self:

1. Embrace the Slim, Sleek Look:

Forget those hard jawlines—what you really want is that streamlined look. Ever notice how a rat’s face tapers off into this sleek, almost aerodynamic shape? Aim for that! Focus less on building out a bulky jawline and more on perfecting that lean, narrow appearance. Keep that side of your face that’s bigger as it is—it’s just part of your unique asymmetry, which makes you look even more like a swift, clever little creature.

2. Maximize the Whisker Vibe:

Okay, hear me out: it’s all about the cheekbones. To truly enhance them, imagine extending them outward, creating a whisker-like effect. Rats don’t need those sharp cheekbones—they go for a more subtle, natural fullness. Instead of emphasizing cheekbones, start thinking about embracing a softer, more rounded look. You’ll seem more approachable but still have that sly, watchful edge. If you could somehow add some whisker extensions, you’d hit peak perfection.

3. Teeth—Show Them Off Proudly:

You’ve already got braces going, so you’re on the right track! But once they come off, don’t shy away from showing those teeth. Rats are known for their prominent front teeth—don’t hide them. Smile often, let those pearly whites gleam, and maybe even think about slightly sharpening them for a more authentic rodent vibe. Consider subtle tooth modifications for a true rat aesthetic. People will see those teeth and immediately know you’re both sharp and sly.

4. Diet for Maximum Ratitude:

You’ve already got a solid diet going, but let’s fine-tune it for optimal rat energy. Keep eating red meat—that’s great for muscle mass. But add in more seeds and nuts. Rats love those. Maybe even work in some cheese, because, well, the classics never die. And stay hydrated, of course! Rats are all about staying slick and fast, so keep that water intake up to maintain your quick reflexes and shiny fur... I mean, skin.

5. Add Vitamin Cheese (And K2 is Fine, Too):

Forget about just K2 supplements—you need that cheese energy. Rats can’t resist it, and neither should you. This might be an unexplored frontier of skincare and jawline improvement, but I have a hunch that leaning into the cheese will bring out your inner rat glow. But sure, stick with the K2 for bone mass too, especially if you want to strengthen that sleek jaw-to-nose connection.

6. Movement & Posture:

Now, let’s talk about how you carry yourself. Rats don’t walk—they scurry. Start incorporating some light scurrying into your daily routine. It’ll not only tone your legs and keep you nimble, but it’ll also boost your overall rat persona. Adopt a more crouched stance, with quick, calculated movements. Remember, the goal is to appear as if you could dash into a corner at any second.

7. The Ultimate Rat Expression:

Your facial expression is crucial. Rats always look like they’re planning something or quietly observing, waiting for their moment. Practice a half-smirk, combined with wide, alert eyes. This will give off the impression that you’re always ready to seize an opportunity—or a snack. It’ll make your face even more dynamic and mysterious. Plus, it’s a great way to engage people without saying a word.

8. Enhance That Fur—I Mean, Hair:

Your hair should complement the overall sleekness. Rats don’t go for big, voluminous hairstyles—they keep it simple and smooth. Think about adopting a hairstyle that mirrors that: something streamlined, close to the head, with just a hint of shine. Maybe even go for a slicked-back look, so your hair flows back like the wind as you scurry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carirt, ih8myself, Loves and 3 others
Hey Cauan. I just wanted to remind you that your looks are perfectly fine as they are. It’s easy to get caught up in trying obscure methods to change things, but remember that true confidence comes from within. Embrace your unique features, and focus on what makes you feel good.

You’ve got so much to offer beyond just appearance, so don’t stress too much about it. You’re great just the way you are!

If you want to change the shape of your jaw, jaw surgery is unfortunately the only way to go. If you want to make it sharper, you can chew hard gum or use jaw liner. And you can't just target your one side of the jaw to make it larger and you don't want it to be larger, you want it to be well defined. If you have a high body fat percentage you would have to reduce it to see how your jaws are currently defined

Send me clearer picture to do you morph

Guys I just want to look better, I had really bad skin and I fixed it, I don't have a very prominent jaw, I'm using braces to fix my teeth (they don't show in the picture), what I most wanted help or suggestions on what to do is in relation to my jaw or ramus I don't know what to call it but I have one side bigger than the other I would like to improve my cheekbones. I do bone smash sometimes and I also have a relatively good diet. I am not consuming sugar and I drink a lot of water and I eat a lot of red meat. I intend to start taking supplements, one of them is vitamin K2 to gain bone mass. I need your support. Thank you very much in advance.
good potential bro ;)

Hey Cauan. I just wanted to remind you that your looks are perfectly fine as they are. It’s easy to get caught up in trying obscure methods to change things, but remember that true confidence comes from within. Embrace your unique features, and focus on what makes you feel good.

You’ve got so much to offer beyond just appearance, so don’t stress too much about it. You’re great just the way you are!
Thanks man I'm really happy to read what you wrote, to tell the truth it's not that I don't like my appearance or anything like that, I live in Brazil and here what people find beautiful is a very low standard compared to the USA or In Europe (I don't know where you're reading from), I can go out with girls and receive compliments often, but man, compared to internet standards, even more so in this community, I feel out of place.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
If you want to change the shape of your jaw, jaw surgery is unfortunately the only way to go. If you want to make it sharper, you can chew hard gum or use jaw liner. And you can't just target your one side of the jaw to make it larger and you don't want it to be larger, you want it to be well defined. If you have a high body fat percentage you would have to reduce it to see how your jaws are currently defined

Send me clearer picture to do you morph
I don't know how to take these photos, I don't even know if these are the photos you needed to do the morph, but here they are, and thnks for the help bro

Attachments

• IMG_2557.jpeg
    IMG_2557.jpeg
    484.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2559.jpeg
    IMG_2559.jpeg
    442 KB · Views: 0
I don't know how to take these photos, I don't even know if these are the photos you needed to do the morph, but here they are, and thnks for the help bro
I got you this

One of the best looks you can get

• JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You and Entschuldigung
You can make it harder by getting more like this

Acalma Cauan
Você é bunitin

It sounds like you're really focused on improving your PSL and working hard on it! I’ve got some unique tips for you, and they might seem unconventional, but hey, trust the process—it’s all about embracing that next-level looksmax ascension. So, if you're ready to take things up a notch, let's talk about how to bring out that sly rat energy. Here’s a foolproof, step-by-step guide to becoming your best rat self:

1. Embrace the Slim, Sleek Look:

Forget those hard jawlines—what you really want is that streamlined look. Ever notice how a rat’s face tapers off into this sleek, almost aerodynamic shape? Aim for that! Focus less on building out a bulky jawline and more on perfecting that lean, narrow appearance. Keep that side of your face that’s bigger as it is—it’s just part of your unique asymmetry, which makes you look even more like a swift, clever little creature.

2. Maximize the Whisker Vibe:

Okay, hear me out: it’s all about the cheekbones. To truly enhance them, imagine extending them outward, creating a whisker-like effect. Rats don’t need those sharp cheekbones—they go for a more subtle, natural fullness. Instead of emphasizing cheekbones, start thinking about embracing a softer, more rounded look. You’ll seem more approachable but still have that sly, watchful edge. If you could somehow add some whisker extensions, you’d hit peak perfection.

3. Teeth—Show Them Off Proudly:

You’ve already got braces going, so you’re on the right track! But once they come off, don’t shy away from showing those teeth. Rats are known for their prominent front teeth—don’t hide them. Smile often, let those pearly whites gleam, and maybe even think about slightly sharpening them for a more authentic rodent vibe. Consider subtle tooth modifications for a true rat aesthetic. People will see those teeth and immediately know you’re both sharp and sly.

4. Diet for Maximum Ratitude:

You’ve already got a solid diet going, but let’s fine-tune it for optimal rat energy. Keep eating red meat—that’s great for muscle mass. But add in more seeds and nuts. Rats love those. Maybe even work in some cheese, because, well, the classics never die. And stay hydrated, of course! Rats are all about staying slick and fast, so keep that water intake up to maintain your quick reflexes and shiny fur... I mean, skin.

5. Add Vitamin Cheese (And K2 is Fine, Too):

Forget about just K2 supplements—you need that cheese energy. Rats can’t resist it, and neither should you. This might be an unexplored frontier of skincare and jawline improvement, but I have a hunch that leaning into the cheese will bring out your inner rat glow. But sure, stick with the K2 for bone mass too, especially if you want to strengthen that sleek jaw-to-nose connection.

6. Movement & Posture:

Now, let’s talk about how you carry yourself. Rats don’t walk—they scurry. Start incorporating some light scurrying into your daily routine. It’ll not only tone your legs and keep you nimble, but it’ll also boost your overall rat persona. Adopt a more crouched stance, with quick, calculated movements. Remember, the goal is to appear as if you could dash into a corner at any second.

7. The Ultimate Rat Expression:

Your facial expression is crucial. Rats always look like they’re planning something or quietly observing, waiting for their moment. Practice a half-smirk, combined with wide, alert eyes. This will give off the impression that you’re always ready to seize an opportunity—or a snack. It’ll make your face even more dynamic and mysterious. Plus, it’s a great way to engage people without saying a word.

8. Enhance That Fur—I Mean, Hair:

Your hair should complement the overall sleekness. Rats don’t go for big, voluminous hairstyles—they keep it simple and smooth. Think about adopting a hairstyle that mirrors that: something streamlined, close to the head, with just a hint of shine. Maybe even go for a slicked-back look, so your hair flows back like the wind as you scurry.
did you just upload his picture to chatgpt and copy pasted the text?