help me looksmax

Radio

Radio

Iron
Hello i am new to this site and black pill. Plz help me i have high estrogen i started puberty with high estrogen and now i have wide hip bone and gyno and my face is kinda feminine. thanks i am also a teen

Just transmaxx already, you are half way there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fetterarschtritt, ronald_2, averagenormie and 2 others
Hello i am new to this site and black pill. Plz help me i have high estrogen i started puberty with high estrogen and now i have wide hip bone and gyno and my face is kinda feminine. thanks i am also a teen
Just transmaxx already, you are half way there
i cant take it anymore

• +1
Reactions: T50CeI
Hello, i will save you hours of research and just listen to me,

avoid meat at all cost, eat a lot of plants and dose vitamin d at 100k ius.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rory4579, averagenormie, paveldurovreal and 1 other person
close this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and clinno1
im 13 is there nothing i can do
Wait 3 years tf 💀 we got a 8th grader who isn’t even halfway through puberty talking about looksmaxxing nga go to the gym

im 13 is there nothing i can do
If you are 13 you are still going through puberty. Just start working out in hoodies and get good nutrition and sleep. chew hard food and never mouth breath

post a pic of your face

hexum pfp you must be chad

If you are 13 you are still going through puberty. Just start working out in hoodies and get good nutrition and sleep. chew hard food and never mouth breath
so what age should i take hgh and Ai

do you think i can get it prescribed if i do hormone tests
You can get it perscribed if you are shorter than you are supposed to be

im 5'5 is that short enough

Something similar happened to me. For my early puberty years, I was obese with high E. At age 15 or so, I made a bunch of changes at once- lost 100lbs, cleaned up my diet, started lifting heavy and often, started getting sunlight. My DHT and testosterone skyrocketed. Facial hair started coming in quickly, dick got bigger, frame ended up filling out decently.

Just change your lifestyle. You can do it. If you’re still in your teen years it’s not over

• Love it
Reactions: Radio
Something similar happened to me. For my early puberty years, I was obese with high E. At age 15 or so, I made a bunch of changes at once- lost 100lbs, cleaned up my diet, started lifting heavy and often, started getting sunlight. My DHT and testosterone skyrocketed. Facial hair started coming in quickly, dick got bigger, frame ended up filling out decently.

Just change your lifestyle. You can do it. If you’re still in your teen years it’s not over
thank you i have been swimming competitively and i will go to the gym too.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and fetterarschtritt
thank you i have been swimming competitively and i will go to the gym too.
Lifting is extremely important as well as going outside and getting sunlight

Eat a minimally processed diet with a lot of protein and natural fat (eggs, avocado, fatty beef)

Supplement creatine, magnesium, vitamin d3+k2.