Help me looksmaxx pls

sully

sully

Iron
Hello I'm 15 I literally just started getting into looksmaxxing I haven't even started doing anything new. Could you guys help me what to do. I'm turning 16 in 3 weeks, I'm 57kgish and 5'8-9. I'm afghan btw which is south Asia. Id appreciate any help. Ngl if I'm honest I'm like clenching my cheeks

Attachments

• Snapchat-365948313.jpg
    Snapchat-365948313.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-402569503.jpg
    Snapchat-402569503.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BroMinBoss, fluoride1337, clinno1 and 1 other person
Its over buddy sorry

• WTF
Reactions: fluoride1337
Sad Oh No GIF by BrownSugarApp

bro ur from a thirld world sea country too?

sorry dude, sorry man..sorry..im sorry about ur situation..i wish it wasnt like this..goodluck where ever u go man take care

sorry dude, sorry man..sorry..im sorry about ur situation..i wish it wasnt like this..goodluck where ever u go man take care
What's so bad abt it bru

its alright dude.. dont waste ur breath, just log off, and take care bro
What's so bad abt it bru

Its over buddy sorry

He just needs a perm guys I don't know what all the fuss is about...

Please grow your hair out😂

Hello I'm 15 I literally just started getting into looksmaxxing I haven't even started doing anything new. Could you guys help me what to do. I'm turning 16 in 3 weeks, I'm 57kgish and 5'8-9. I'm afghan btw which is south Asia. Id appreciate any help. Ngl if I'm honest I'm like clenching my cheeks
I would say look into “wolf’s law” and try that on your zygos and do something about your skin also do some minoxidil on your eyebrows you should hop on fin and dut and accutane to help with your lines

• +1
Reactions: sully
I would say look into “wolf’s law” and try that on your zygos and do something about your skin also do some minoxidil on your eyebrows you should hop on fin and dut and accutane to help with your lines
I take epiduo and Lymecline and I use a face wash. How would I do wolf's law on zygos?

Fin/dut should not be started that young unless he's aggressively norwooding.

• +1
For softmaxxing I would recommend growing your hair out so it covers your forehead more and mewing (unironically) because you can still make some forward growth gains at your age. I would also try to get the mole above your eyebrow removed, just make sure they do a punch removal not just shaving because it can grow back if they just shave it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Chat am I rlly cooked
No. It’s not over. Ignore them. The best way to attract women is to get fit. Your height is decent already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dathomirian Zabrak and fluoride1337
good eye area just grow out hair tbh and get a perm

• +1
For softmaxxing I would recommend growing your hair out so it covers your forehead more and mewing (unironically) because you can still make some forward growth gains at your age. I would also try to get the mole above your eyebrow removed, just make sure they do a punch removal not just shaving because it can grow back if they just shave it.
It's not a mole I think it's like a childhood scar or something it feels like extra skin

• +1
It's not a mole I think it's like a childhood scar or something it feels like extra skin
Get it removed, large moles/skintags are major failos. I had a raised mole on my face and getting it removed was a big improvement

good eye area just grow out hair tbh and get a perm
I have a
For softmaxxing I would recommend growing your hair out so it covers your forehead more and mewing (unironically) because you can still make some forward growth gains at your age. I would also try to get the mole above your eyebrow removed, just make sure they do a punch removal not just shaving because it can grow back if they

Get it removed, large moles/skintags are major failos. I had a raised mole on my face and getting it removed was a big improvement
Alr what else do u think I should do?

Ur low htn right now, u got good feautures, good orbital bones, fix ur nose increase ur testosterone , get clear skin and appeal, by apeall, fix ur eyebrows grow hair cover the forehead. Overall u got good dimorphism, don't listen to them we all have some sht on us on this platform when it comes to looks, u good looking but improve further it could get you to chadlite or chad if u start improving now.

• JFL
Reactions: bonesmasher187
Train your godamn jaw too

Ur low htn right now, u got good feautures, good orbital bones, fix ur nose increase ur testosterone , get clear skin and appeal, by apeall, fix ur eyebrows grow hair cover the forehead. Overall u got good dimorphism, don't listen to them we all have some sht on us on this platform when it comes to looks, u good looking but improve further it could get you to chadlite or chad if u start improving now.
Damn I thought I was low-key low mtn, how do I darken eyebrows and fix my nose? I take a cream and antibiotics and cream from GP and some facewash btw should I keep the buzzcut and just get the front longer? And also how do I increase testosterone pls

• +1
Reactions: david329
Damn I thought I was low-key low mtn, how do I darken eyebrows and fix my nose? I take a cream and antibiotics and cream from GP and some facewash btw should I keep the buzzcut and just get the front longer? And also how do I increase testosterone pls
Eyebrows are part considered of genetics but still put rosemary oil on ur eyebrows, put olive oil and vaseline on ur nose, watch out if ur skin or u have allergy against that, let your hair grow, then you should easily try some hair styles, hair is important when it comes to look even if u are extreme good looking, increasing testosterone is not only considered by gym but 80% of diet, avoid junkfood, carbonised and energy drinks, they will kill ur gut and ending destroying ur atractivenes and health. get healthy diet and most important take care of ur gut it controlls ur whole body as atractivenes.

don't rush into it try it and get hold of it.

I'm looking into getting rosemary oil for my mustache also that was the main reason and I don't really drink energy drinks and I don't eat junkfood that much already. I'll pause some vaseline on my noise tonight.
Eyebrows are part considered of genetics but still put rosemary oil on ur eyebrows, put olive oil and vaseline on ur nose, watch out if ur skin or u have allergy against that, let your hair grow, then you should easily try some hair styles, hair is important when it comes to look even if u are extreme good looking, increasing testosterone is not only considered by gym but 80% of diet, avoid junkfood, carbonised and energy drinks, they will kill ur gut and ending destroying ur atractivenes and health. get healthy diet and most important take care of ur gut it controlls ur whole body as attractive

• +1
Reactions: david329
I'm looking into getting rosemary oil for my mustache also that was the main reason and I don't really drink energy drinks and I don't eat junkfood that much already. I'll pause some vaseline on my noise tonight.
Don't bother with these guy's, it's everywhere like that.

You're so retarded please don't reproduce, please

• +1
Reactions: Santafinitu
N
Masseter hypertrophy chew gum or some shit idk what you greycels be doin
Nah im being a dickhead you can use gum chew on both sides there’s other methods you just gotta fucking look dude

dont clench it leads to bruxism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back