we need a movement for the white man

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Lingesan Periyaandi, nathan and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, mug, devonhendryx999 and 3 others
im confirmed white btw

not at all, i'm just stating the fact i'm not brown since you're assuming i'm brown cause it doesnt make sense to you to not be racist
racism makes sense have some pride for your people

racism makes sense have some pride for your people
The cheapest form of pride is national pride. For it reveals the lack of individual qualities of which one might be proud, since the highest form of pride springs from a person's direct achievements. But when a man has no value in his own eyes and is so proud as to cling to a large group merely because he was born into it, then national pride emerges, which takes over all of his other deficiencies. Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority

The cheapest form of pride is national pride. For it reveals the lack of individual qualities of which one might be proud, since the highest form of pride springs from a person's direct achievements. But when a man has no value in his own eyes and is so proud as to cling to a large group merely because he was born into it, then national pride emerges, which takes over all of his other deficiencies. Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority
so indians all have inferiority complexes? india 2030 bhai

also im proud to be White and American, your just taking the high horse because your country has nothing to be proud of