Reactions: Lev Peshkov
play cod on mobile as usual

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Lev Peshkov
Screenshot 20201004 175843

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
punch the first minority you see

You said you have seborrheic dermatitis right ? What s the difference with eczema ?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Yes I have. No idea, never had eczema
My skin is prone to acne, however a few weeks ago i ate a lot if butter everyday and my skin around my nose had a lot of sebum/puss , after i stoped eating it went back to normal, cant tell if it s eczema or s.dermatitis

My skin is prone to acne, however a few weeks ago i ate a lot if butter everyday and my skin around my nose had a lot of sebum/puss , after i stoped eating it went back to normal, cant tell if it s eczema or s.dermatitis
You might try eating low fat to see whether it helps with sebum production. Are you fat/high bf?

seb derm is chronic for most people, if it went away by changing your diet (and stays away when you do what I suggested above), it most likely isn‘t seb derm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
You might try eating low fat to see whether it helps with sebum production. Are you fat/high bf?

seb derm is chronic for most people, if it went away by changing your diet (and stays away when you do what I suggested above), it most likely isn‘t seb derm
No im around 16% bf . Idk i dont have problems with most foods , even milk is ok . Eggs and butter in large amounts make this happen tho .

No im around 16% bf . Idk i dont have problems with most foods , even milk is ok . Eggs and butter in large amounts make this happen tho .
Milk isn‘t as high in fat as eggs or butter, even whole milk

edit: misread your post, eggs have twice the amount of fat of whole milk. If you know how to control it through diet tho, it probably isn‘t seb derm

Last edited:
  • Woah
Milk isn‘t as high in fat as eggs or butter, even whole milk
What about olive oil though, i have a lot of it too everyday , i guess it s because it s from plant?

What about olive oil though, i have a lot of it too everyday , i guess it s because it s from plant?
Might be cholesterol. Olive oil has none

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Bewusst