Help me making my vitamin stack cheaper (please)

D

Dora67

Iron
  • Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU)
  • Vitamin K (2 capsules: 10 mg MK-4, 2 mg K1, 180 mcg MK-7)
  • Magnesium Bisglycinate (500 mg)
  • Omega-3 (2200 mg)
  • Vitamin C (1000 mg)
  • Calcium (1000 mg)
  • Zink (60 mg)

It costs me 50€ per month. I bought everything and use this stack since like a week. I will run it for two months, but I want to start hgh soon and can’t afford spending 50€ on vitamins. Vitamin K especially costs 30€ per month.

Does somebody have cheaper alternatives?

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and mlbmogger252
Blueprint capsules are objectively the best bang for your buck but that seems to be out of your budget

• Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU)
  • Omega-3 (2200 mg)
  • Vitamin C (1000 mg)
  • Calcium (1000 mg)
  • Zink (60 mg)

It costs me 50€ per month. I bought everything and use this stack since like a week. I will run it for two months, but I want to start hgh soon and can’t afford spending 50€ on vitamins. Vitamin K especially costs 30€ per month.

Mutivitamin

2-3 tines sardines
4 eggs
Sun your balls :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and undefined64
60 mg of zinc
we wiping out our cu with that one

supplements doesnt work
please dont waste ur money on them

Find some cheaper supps your paying too much

Magnesium glycinate - 1000mg (200mg pure magensium)
Boron Glycinate - 6mg
Vit D - 5-10IU
Creatine Monohydrate - 5-10g
K2 - Megadose that shit
Iodine - slowly increase dose, dose is dependant on person

Vitamin C is easily gotten through every fucking raw food
ZInc is easy to get if you eat enough red meat
Calcium is overrated asf for heightmaxxing, and you properly have too much compared to magnesium
If you want more info search "frank tufano calcium"
Omega 3 is overrated asf, properly oxidexed horse shit in a capsuel

creatine 5 mg
multi vit
ashwaganda
fishoil
probiotic + fiber (to shit)

Find some cheaper supps your paying too much

Magnesium glycinate - 1000mg (200mg pure magensium)
Boron Glycinate - 6mg
Vit D - 5-10IU
Creatine Monohydrate - 5-10g
K2 - Megadose that shit
Iodine - slowly increase dose, dose is dependant on person

Vitamin C is easily gotten through every fucking raw food
ZInc is easy to get if you eat enough red meat
Calcium is overrated asf for heightmaxxing, and you properly have too much compared to magnesium
If you want more info search "frank tufano calcium"
Omega 3 is overrated asf, properly oxidexed horse shit in a capsuel
I buy everything from iherb. Everything is very cheap beside vitamin k. Its expensive if you buy it in a high dose. For moneymaxxing I cant megadose vitamin k? Is megadosing really a must?

Also I have already low ft4 levels (8,4pg/ml, range is 9,8-16) and normal tsh. Should I take iodine as it will help getting my t4 levels up or should I just take levothyroxine. I will start hgh which will make my ft4 even lower. Is combining iodine with levothyroxine a good idea?

I buy everything from iherb. Everything is very cheap beside vitamin k. Its expensive if you buy it in a high dose. For moneymaxxing I cant megadose vitamin k? Is megadosing really a must?

Also I have already low ft4 levels (8,4pg/ml, range is 9,8-16) and normal tsh. Should I take iodine as it will help getting my t4 levels up or should I just take levothyroxine. I will start hgh which will make my ft4 even lower. Is combining iodine with levothyroxine a good idea?
Don't know about drugs and supp combos but get on iodine and the other i recommended and get off calcium asap

Don't know about drugs and supp combos but get on iodine and the other i recommended and get off calcium asap
What should i do for the vitamin k? Megadosing it is too expensive

What should i do for the vitamin k? Megadosing it is too expensive
Get on a properly more reasonable normal dose of K2. You don't need to take a shit ton and absorb nothing

• Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU)
  • Omega-3 (2200 mg)
  • Vitamin C (1000 mg)
  • Calcium (1000 mg)
  • Zink (60 mg)

Try to get the most of it from food or as a supplement id recommend nutricost it cost like 20-25 $ for a bottle with 240 cap of all of the above to the exeption of omega 3s id recommend basic brands and magnesium bisglynate ill advise you to buy that nutricot 500 g bottle for like 35$ i forgot the price its gonna be pricy on the short term but cheap long term if you can’t it in your country just buy it from iherb

• Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU)
  • Omega-3 (2200 mg)
  • Vitamin C (1000 mg)
  • Calcium (1000 mg)
  • Zink (60 mg)

You nigga just buy a multivitamin and omega 3 you don’t need all those crap it works for me perfectly and got a perfect blood work

You nigga just buy a multivitamin and omega 3 you don’t need all those crap it works for me perfectly and got a perfect blood work
Multivitamin doesn’t get absorbed if you take zinc and copper and magnesium they are going to fight for absorption

That much zinc will create a copper deficiency