Help me out (no cope shit)

melman

melman

Iron
First post, posted a pic of me unfrauded and one frauded with angles, cheek biting, lighting, etc. Any advice that isn’t coping like bone smashing or zygo pulling would be appreciated.

I am currently trying to get a septoplasty covered by insurance, and am getting prescribed accutane so that should help with my shitty nose, but right now I am focusing on debloating.
I mostly am worried about skin texture and red coloration, although any ideas on how to help would be appreciated.

Just help a ltn out, trying not to rope.

Attachments

• IMG_6020.jpeg
    IMG_6020.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6030.jpeg
    IMG_6030.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 0
I am also thinking about faking my pallet being too narrow for a mse/a similar alternative for better maxilla, idk though.

Cut ur damn hair off you hobo, if you have a small forehead you rock with anything but that, get urself a haircare routine too damn. Either way

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser
Cut ur damn hair off you hobo, if you have a small forehead you rock with anything but that, get urself a haircare routine too damn. Either way
You should also hardmax

MichaelMyersmaxxing

You should also hardmax
shouldn’t we all hardmaxx, anything specific?

also forehead is massive that’s why, I also am getting a haircut like next week lol.