help me out

ResurgentSoldier

ResurgentSoldier

Iron
Girl I'm dating has a super rich dad who owns a BMW, we love each other but i can't help but be a little jealous and hate her for it? She lives in a massive house with basically an entire floor to herself. Has like 3 rooms, 3 washrooms, a kitchen, 2 terraces and whatever. Has an iphone 12 pro, macbook pro, just bought an ipad air without thinking twice. She wears a 500 USD watch. We're both 18 but i can't help but feel a little envy and maybe a little hate for her?
Help me out guys :(

lol i have an iphone 13 max pro . fuck that bitch poor as bitch. but i do live in a cardboar box tho and i got my phone used from a gooner but still...

anyways dude thats normal cuz that bitch has a way better life than u. u should use her she will go for a more succesful man if u dont become giga rich. use her as much as u can... make her buy u stuff if u can. and fuck that bitch. in the pussy and maybe the ass to!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA~!

lol i have an iphone 13 max pro . fuck that bitch poor as bitch. but i do live in a cardboar box tho and i got my phone used from a gooner but still...

anyways dude thats normal cuz that bitch has a way better life than u. u should use her she will go for a more succesful man if u dont become giga rich. use her as much as u can... make her buy u stuff if u can. and fuck that bitch. in the pussy and maybe the ass to!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA~!
Stfu where is your honor bro

Stfu where is your honor bro
lmao honor dude u done lost ur mind. she wioll cheat on u/leave u 100000000000000%. u will regret not taking my adivce. but be stupid and young idk. i was your age too. LAST YEAR!

lmao honor dude u done lost ur mind. she wioll cheat on u/leave u 100000000000000%. u will regret not taking my adivce. but be stupid and young idk. i was your age too. LAST YEAR!
We're looksmatched.. i may be slightly more attractive actually

We're looksmatched.. i may be slightly more attractive actually
u need to mog tyhe girl like 1 psl point to lessen the chance of her cheating. girls can get guy taht is way above her looks level. pussy has way more worth than dick.