Help me roadmap my surgeries

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
Currently 19. I’m going to rope if I don’t ascend by 21. I’ve got 10k saved so far.

The consensus from my various rating posts has been Bimax + Chin Osteotomy, but I am open to any and all suggestions for any region of the face.

Reference pics: (slightly old,I no longer have such a bad nerd neck)
E2931929 95A6 486D 8DB2 34A49B28766B

4EA0CA0C 7898 4987 8FF3 8E75DAE3F9B3

Here is a morph a user did of me for Bimax + Chin Osteotomy + Browridge implants + some nose work. It also obviously thickened my faggot nerd neck, but I’ve made progress on that front at least.
51333C1F CEC9 47E6 96D3 F9DF4C011F26

My current plan is to start with MSE in January to widen my pallet (insurance will cover because my tongue literally doesn’t fit in either pallet) followed by Chin Osteotomy and Bimax over the following year. If I’ve ascended by then I’ll follow up with other minor procedures like Buccal fat removal over the rest of my early 20’s.

Does this sound reasonable? Am I considering the wrong surgeries? What budget am I looking at? Am I retarded?

Lol bro you don’t look bad, tbh you don’t even look that much better in the morph. Unironically fix your hair aswell as facial hair. Clean up the acne. Get in the gym and train neck. The rest of this is excessive and really not needed for you.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Lol bro you don’t look bad, tbh you don’t even look that much better in the morph. Unironically fix your hair aswell as facial hair. Clean up the acne. Get in the gym and train neck. The rest of this is excessive and really not needed for you.
I appreciate it, but I’ve got to ascend radically or I will never overcome my autism and escape inceldom.

Any recommendations for hair styles? I feel like my features are too Ogreish for a pretty boy style like curtains, but my hair is also very thin and is see through when short.

Currently 19. I’m going to rope if I don’t ascend by 21. I’ve got 10k saved so far.

The consensus from my various rating posts has been Bimax + Chin Osteotomy, but I am open to any and all suggestions for any region of the face.

Reference pics: (slightly old,I no longer have such a bad nerd neck)
View attachment 670889
View attachment 670894
Here is a morph a user did of me for Bimax + Chin Osteotomy + Browridge implants + some nose work. It also obviously thickened my faggot nerd neck, but I’ve made progress on that front at least.
View attachment 670896

My current plan is to start with MSE in January to widen my pallet (insurance will cover because my tongue literally doesn’t fit in either pallet) followed by Chin Osteotomy and Bimax over the following year. If I’ve ascended by then I’ll follow up with other minor procedures like Buccal fat removal over the rest of my early 20’s.

Does this sound reasonable? Am I considering the wrong surgeries? What budget am I looking at? Am I retarded?
read 0 letters
u need lefort 3 or 4

I appreciate it, but I’ve got to ascend radically or I will never overcome my autism and escape inceldom.

Any recommendations for hair styles? I feel like my features are too Ogreish for a pretty boy style like curtains, but my hair is also very thin and is see through when short.
You can ascend pretty radically without all these invasive procedures. How tall are you? Unless your < than 5’7, i see no reason why your incel. You literally look average with a good base lol.

Grow it out long and get a perm, it almost always looks good on hispanic, asians, ethnics, etc. if you’re low bodyfat. Get blue coloured contacts and you should be able to get laid pretty easily if your not a complete autist.

Start roiding after a year or so of training and by then you could slay. If you really want to ascend get some slight fillers and end it there. You don’t appear to be recessed so a ton of the work you mentioned above really won’t improve you that much. Hope this helps bro.

You can ascend pretty radically without all these invasive procedures. How tall are you? Unless your < than 5’7, i see no reason why your incel. You literally look average with a good base lol.

Grow it out long and get a perm, it almost always looks good on hispanic, asians, ethnics, etc. if you’re low bodyfat. Get blue coloured contacts and you should be able to get laid pretty easily if your not a complete autist.

Start roiding after a year or so of training and by then you could slay. If you really want to ascend get some slight fillers and end it there. You don’t appear to be recessed so a ton of the work you mentioned above really won’t improve you that much. Hope this helps bro.
Thank you for the intensive reply bro, I appreciate it.

I’m 6’0 175lbs ~16-18% bf, but I usually fraud to 6’2ish with lifts. I have legit aspergers which sucks, I’ve been rejected probably upwards of 75 times since high school with 0 success.

As for the surgeries I’m going to wait to see how my bite is after my MSE + potentially braces. I usually hold my front teeth together instead of my molars because they’re so fucked, so I think I might actually be recessed and compensating by jutting.

For real thank you though. This is motivation for me to keep up with my training and looksmaxxing.

I agree. one or two syringes of filler to your zygos is all you need

• +1
I agree. one or two syringes of filler to your zygos is all you need
Tbh I am absolutely terrified of getting bogdanoff’d by fillers, even if it’s totally unfounded.
7D319762 93C8 480A BC65 ECA28B5882DA

Would implants be a suitable alternative?

Tbh I am absolutely terrified of getting bogdanoff’d by fillers, even if it’s totally unfounded.
View attachment 670916
Would implants be a suitable alternative?
implants are more likely to make you look like that. one or two syringes will have nowhere near that kind of effect, i have one syringe in my right now and it looks really good. you could also get some in your chin if it bothers you but its not obvious you need it.

• +1
implants are more likely to make you look like that. one or two syringes will have nowhere near that kind of effect, i have one syringe in my right now and it looks really good. you could also get some in your chin if it bothers you but its not obvious you need it.
Interesting shit. Thank you for the reply bro, I will look into this.

How difficult/pricey is it typically to get them?

Interesting shit. Thank you for the reply bro, I will look into this.

How difficult/pricey is it typically to get them?
pretty easy just make sure you go to a plastic surgeon, helps if you are in a major city bc plastic surgeons in big cities have more experience with men. I would recommend asking the surgeon where he would recommend putting filler for you (this is what I did and I was recommended cheek and chin). One syringe is about $800 it depends, you can always get one and see how you like it and get more if you think you need it.

Last edited:
  • Love it
pretty easy just make sure you go to a plastic surgeon, helps if you are in a major city bc plastic surgeons in big cities have more experience with men. I would recommend asking the surgeon where he would recommend putting filler for you (this is what I did and I was recommended cheek and chin). One syringe is $800, you can always get one and see how you like it and get more if you think you need it.
its pretty non-invasive but the downside is it only lasts 8-18 months depending on the filler you get. I think it will be good for you since you only need a minor improvement.

• +1