blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Title,

PM me for picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
shut the fucking fuck up you dumb cunt.

stop obsessing so pathetically over "female gaze" and love your fucking life with some real purpose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, redmaxx and blackckatt

stop obsessing so pathetically over "female gaze" and love your fucking life with some real purpose.

Sure, just live withouth your basic natural instinct, maybe like a child i will recommend you too see some animal documentary for understand, Low iq redpilled

• +1

Cut your penis theory, JFL at you

• +1

what real purpose? with purpose you actually mean coping. the real purpose of life is having superior children (DNAmaxxed). to achieve this you need to implement the femalegaze. you can ignore the facts but it's still true. i've been getting compliments from JBs about my hair all the time since.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
what real purpose? with purpose you actually mean coping. the real purpose of life is having superior children (DNAmaxxed). to achieve this you need to implement the femalegaze. you can ignore the facts but it's still true. i've been getting compliments from JBs about my hair all the time since.

Is why am laughing hard when some guys here think blackpill will come mainstream. Impossible ! people need cope for staying alive, entier society are keep by cope

pm me lol

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Oh noo, the 30k surgery man want gasligh me LUL, nice try
i wont gaslight you! Ill tell you real facts and views about your hair cut

Cut your penis theory, JFL at you
what an idiotic weirdo?

no one, literally NO ONE told you to cut off your penis. your IQ is more subhuman level than you are.

fallacy, little man.

the point is, stop putting whores on a fucking pedestal. on a throne. get a fucking haircut that looks good because.. IT LOOKS GOOD. get a fucking haircut because YOU LIKE IT.

Not some fucking "fEmAle GazEee"

pathetic. get schooled.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redmaxx and blackckatt
what an idiotic weirdo?

no one, literally NO ONE told you to cut off your penis. your IQ is more subhuman level than you are.

fallacy, little man.

the point is, stop putting whores on a fucking pedestal. on a throne. get a fucking haircut that looks good because.. IT LOOKS GOOD. get a fucking haircut because YOU LIKE IT.

Not some fucking "fEmAle GazEee"

pathetic. get schooled.

Ok samurai, go hara kiri yourself please far away. Stop typing with your fat finger