help me to have deeper cheeks

zow

zow

son of a psychoanalyst and a scammer
hello guys, I'm 18yo and its been 3 months since I started to improve myself with this looksmaxxing forum , i improve a lot and there is a lot of things that changed in a good way.I start to read more , improve my mentality and start to interest some odel agency.Besides that i'm short (and i cant change my height besides taking glucosamine) there is one thinks that i want to change.My cheeks , i have upgrade the rating of my face by loosing weight , mewing (correctly) , skincare , take chloride sodium and ice my face to debloat it , drink an average of 3l of water per day , carnivore diet ect.. But for me the cheeks with the eyes is the most important attractive thing on a face.I improve my cheeks by losing weight and improving my jawline with gum and gua sha but there is an aera who i still have face fat and its between the mouth and the cheeks, it disturbs me and hide my cheeks , how can i loose the fat of this area ? if someone is able to , i also need advice on how to be more masculine because i have more feminine trait that masculine one. thank y'all
IMG 1129
IMG 1130
IMG 1171

You can't selectively choose fat, it's just genetics. If you lose fat overall you will probably lose some there but don't over do it. Forward growth stretches the skin and makes it look tighter too, start chewing falim or mastic gum

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and zow
ur so hot (not in a gay way)
wish i was like u

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, forevermirin and Niksy
Image 27

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
You just need a wider jaw and bigger lower third. The appearance of fat cheeks is because your lower third seems underdeveloped, but at 18 is still time to make it better. Other than that you can just get to a low bodyfat, not much else. Your cheekbones could also just be low set giving you less of a hollow cheek look. Chew falim gum for 2 hours every other day, you will see improvement over time

hello guys, I'm 18yo and its been 3 months since I started to improve myself with this looksmaxxing forum , i improve a lot and there is a lot of things that changed in a good way.I start to read more , improve my mentality and start to interest some odel agency.Besides that i'm short (and i cant change my height besides taking glucosamine) there is one thinks that i want to change.My cheeks , i have upgrade the rating of my face by loosing weight , mewing (correctly) , skincare , take chloride sodium and ice my face to debloat it , drink an average of 3l of water per day , carnivore diet ect.. But for me the cheeks with the eyes is the most important attractive thing on a face.I improve my cheeks by losing weight and improving my jawline with gum and gua sha but there is an aera who i still have face fat and its between the mouth and the cheeks, it disturbs me and hide my cheeks , how can i loose the fat of this area ? if someone is able to , i also need advice on how to be more masculine because i have more feminine trait that masculine one. thank y'allView attachment 2604891.View attachment 2604886View attachment 2604893
holy fuck op your ugly as shit, its over for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, Niksy and ResilientGoyim
hello guys, I'm 18yo and its been 3 months since I started to improve myself with this looksmaxxing forum , i improve a lot and there is a lot of things that changed in a good way.I start to read more , improve my mentality and start to interest some odel agency.Besides that i'm short (and i cant change my height besides taking glucosamine) there is one thinks that i want to change.My cheeks , i have upgrade the rating of my face by loosing weight , mewing (correctly) , skincare , take chloride sodium and ice my face to debloat it , drink an average of 3l of water per day , carnivore diet ect.. But for me the cheeks with the eyes is the most important attractive thing on a face.I improve my cheeks by losing weight and improving my jawline with gum and gua sha but there is an aera who i still have face fat and its between the mouth and the cheeks, it disturbs me and hide my cheeks , how can i loose the fat of this area ? if someone is able to , i also need advice on how to be more masculine because i have more feminine trait that masculine one. thank y'allView attachment 2604891.View attachment 2604886View attachment 2604893
stop sucking that cheeks and start sucking my dick instead bro

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy
i dont suck my cheeks everyone tell me that but i can prove that i dont suck them

You can't selectively choose fat, it's just genetics. If you lose fat overall you will probably lose some there but don't over do it. Forward growth stretches the skin and makes it look tighter too, start chewing falim or mastic gum
i already lost a lot of weight with deficit caloric but i will keep going that way.thank u for the advice

i already lost a lot of weight with deficit caloric but i will keep going that way.thank u for the advice
Don't over do it OP. Anything below 10% body fat is a looksmin. Ideal is about 12-13%

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
You just need a wider jaw and bigger lower third. The appearance of fat cheeks is because your lower third seems underdeveloped, but at 18 is still time to make it better. Other than that you can just get to a low bodyfat, not much else. Your cheekbones could also just be low set giving you less of a hollow cheek look. Chew falim gum for 2 hours every other day, you will see improvement over time
how to imprve my lower third ? and yeah i still need to make my jawline bigger for a more masculine face.thanks for the advice i will repload an update of my face in a few month

Don't over do it OP. Anything below 10% body fat is a looksmin. Ideal is about 12-13%
ok , how can i be in an ideal of 12% body fat , i know how to loose weight but not to be lean and have only less body fat , it is about the diet or something else ?

ok , how can i be in an ideal of 12% body fat , i know how to loose weight but not to be lean and have only less body fat , it is about the diet or something else ?
Yeah diet. Do you workout too? If not you should start lifting weights. Will burn calories and make you look far more aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Ngl bro, just stop cheeksucking, it's not attractive, also fix your jaw, the problem was never your cheeks not being hollow

Yeah diet. Do you workout too? If not you should start lifting weights. Will burn calories and make you look far more aesthetic.
yeah i workout a lot before , but when i loose weight for the first time its because i has not a good mental health at this time and i loose interest to workout and to eat.Then i start improving myself and continue to loose weight but with a better diet and i re train slowly but i will train more in the future.thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Ngl bro, just stop cheeksucking, it's not attractive, also fix your jaw, the problem was never your cheeks not being hollow
i dont suck my cheeks , i want to show that im NOT doing that and i know its not attractive , it will not help me to show u my problem if i suck my cheeks , besides that how can i solve the problem of my jawline ?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
i dont suck my cheeks , i want to show that im NOT doing that and i know its not attractive , it will not help me to show u my problem if i suck my cheeks , besides that how can i solve the problem of my jawline ?
Fillers, you need a wider face overall, do you have a narrow palate?

Fillers, you need a wider face overall, do you have a narrow palate?
no i dont have , there is no natural way to make a face wider , like mewing? Mewing if done correctly can make the work of an narrow palate or impossible ?

• WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger
no i dont have , there is no natural way to make a face wider , like mewing? Mewing if done correctly can make the work of an narrow palate or impossible ?
MSE will widen your face

Do you how can I get wider lower third (I'm 17) I have good zygos but short lower third, you can check my threads of you want see my face

a good start would be to stop squinting and cheekbiting like a fag