Help me troll this discord server full of annoying fat coping retards

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken

I already got banned on my main JFL. Bunch of fat coping retards on there promoting bulking to WELL OVER 20% bodyfat and call you "malnourished underweight" if you're under 16% bodyfat with a healthy BMI. They see nothing wrong with a 5'9"(~175cm) natural guy weighing 220lbs(100kg) and constantly encourage it. If you're 5'9" 165lbs for example, they'll literally unironically call you "underweight" Just fucking lol.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE SERVER, SPAM THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN (SEE SPOILER):
BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT. BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT. BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT.
BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT. BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT. BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT.
BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT. BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT.
BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT. BLOATMAXXING IS COPE. YOU'RE A FAT FUCK IF YOU'RE ABOVE 15% BODYFAT.

go HAM on them. Its best if you spam this in ACTIVE channels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy and 12 others
bro im in
let's fuckin go

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 9670
very common mindset among lifters

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Be_ConfidentBro
Let them cope. It's not like they're gonna change their minds if we breach their safe space.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Gaia262, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
OVERWEIGHT FAT BLOAT COPERS ARE SEETHING RIGHT NOW JFL
Bloat copers

Laugh 5

ALSO THE BEST CHANNELS TO SPAM ARE #powerlifting AND #weightlifting

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9670
i did my duty, sir.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
aaaand i got banned jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4332
Don't leanmaxxing for black guys

Next they will say being black is better than being white

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy and Deleted member 4332
@TheLurch @Good_Little_Goy @Dexold Do you guys still use discord?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MAK41 and Deleted member 10679
Just spammed Ur msg 10 times on there

• +1
Shd I post subhumans on there?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

• JFL