Help me with advice for my gf

D

Deleted member 49181

Iron
She has scleral show (because of recessed infras) and a long face. Everyone is saying the only options are saddled infra implants, but she can’t get surgery any time soon.

She has scleral show (because of recessed infras) and a long face. Everyone is saying the only options are saddled infra implants, but she can’t get surgery any time soon.
Da fuck that's like so unusual here. Usually it's incels getting surgery to get the girl hmmm

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and UZB_Strebl
If she gets surgery she might feel like she can try getting a chad so be careful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Htobrother, greycel and 2 others
Ops a girl ………..

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, greycel, 97baHater and 1 other person
@Gengar ban this foid before I become a giga simp and start to send her my tiny dick in PMs begging her to humiliate me. (Not joking you can look at her post history)

• JFL
Reactions: Messar, iloveboobs, DarkAscender and 2 others
@Gengar ban

• Love it
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
Brother this is sickening actually....waaait a minute....that's beyond cucked....you are literally helping her get a chad omg brother it's over :feelswhy:

JFL she can’t post on here because she’s a girl so she asked me to help
Well tell "your gf" firstly that sclera show doesn't mean it comes from recession. Sclera show is genetic, as it is based on your Infras shape

The shape of the infra bone itself. I know people who are extremely recessed but don't have sclera show.

Your undereye support, I.e. your recession there affects fat.
Long face is due to recession often yes. But sclera show is not.

She can use undereye concealer
And for a girl she doesn't really need bone there. She should get a canthoplasty from a good surgeon and then after all this because I helped make sure you get into a relationship with a decent looking brown dude okay (best I'll do is MTN+)

And tell your friends that they are cool people, especially those who are half brown specifically half Punjabi and half Iranian
Heard they are hella chill idk

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: chiknbones
Skin her alive

Attachments

• IMG_20240523_154742.png
    IMG_20240523_154742.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Sclera show is okay and it actually can halo women as long as it's not severe. As for long face if it's too long then it's a death sentence for women.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and UZB_Strebl