help me with hair perm

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I asked hairstylist about wavy perm, and he said that he can do it, but It only lasts like 3 months and i cannot get a Perm every 3 months because it will damage my hair.
what can i do? i Don't want curly perm

any perm will last 3-5 months

• +1
Reactions: goo25
are u just tryna get a tiktok fringe

• +1
say u dont care about damage and will get them anyways.

mine lasted 8 months, don't listen to the jewish tricks

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, plukee and PashtunMogger
mine lasted 8 months, don't listen to the jewish tricks
was It curly or wavy? why he would tell me that anyway? he could make more Money by saying come every 2-3 months to get a perm again

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
yes but i like It in a certain way
i always get the perm with the largest rods. it lasts 3-5 months. it wasnt called curly or wavy or anything. it was just with largest rods

• +1
i always get the perm with the largest rods. it lasts 3-5 months. it wasnt called curly or wavy or anything. it was just with largest rods
do you get It every 3-5 months? which haircut do u have

do you get It every 3-5 months? which haircut do u have
i cant get it now becuase a loser cringe italian 50yo shtiass barber fucked up my hair and i had to buzz it

i used to

was It curly or wavy? why he would tell me that anyway? he could make more Money by saying come every 2-3 months to get a perm again
it was 2b-2c curl, so on the higher side of wavy, and eventually it became 2a and now it is 1c (after 2+ years), but before it was 1a.

• +1
u go to a barber or some shit? no one near me does it except for bitch salons.

• +1
u go to a barber or some shit? no one near me does it except for bitch salons.
yes you do it at a salon. Dont let a man anywhere near your hair. ONLY let a middleaged karen woman who you can trick into seeing you as your son touch your hair.

• JFL
it was 2b-2c curl, so on the higher side of wavy, and eventually it became 2a and now it is 1c (after 2+ years), but before it was 1a.
I have the same problem I have shit 1A hair and would be happy even with just a little more wavy

• +1
yes you do it at a salon. Dont let a man anywhere near your hair. ONLY let a middleaged karen woman who you can trick into seeing you as your son touch your hair.
why? u walk into a whole ass salon full of bitches and act like that shit normal?

he's a men but a hairstylist not a barber

I have the same problem I have shit 1A hair and would be happy even with just a little more wavy
1a is unironically one of the biggest looksmins someone can have, not even chads can look good with it, I say just get a wavy perm and see how it goes, if you need it to be redone after 3-5 months honestly it's worth it, sea salt spray also good for making it go from 1a to 1b

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung and goo25
1a is unironically one of the biggest looksmins someone can have, not even chads can look good with it, I say just get a wavy perm and see how it goes, if you need it to be redone after 3-5 months honestly it's worth it, sea salt spray also good for making it go from 1a to 1b
thanks very much
I Always said that very straight hair Is One of the worst failo i really hate It I even made a thread about It
btw im using Sea salt spray but i still find them hard to style

• Love it
why? u walk into a whole ass salon full of bitches and act like that shit normal?
u walk into a malegazed boomergazed bluepilled barbershop owned by an ugly ass barber (and they are ALL ugly) and let him leave your scalp looking like the scorched earth that napoleon left after retreating from russia? you let some insecure ugly ass barber give you disingenuous hair advice because he unconsciously wants to destroy your smv by giving you a shit cut so he can feel better about himself? you let some shitass italian barber say "im gonna make you mor emasculien" and then have him run thinning scissors through your hair to remove 80% of your volume and deliberately make it look you are diffuse thinning ? is it normal to walk around in public after such a haircut? is it normal to look like a fucking joke?

• JFL
u walk into a malegazed boomergazed bluepilled barbershop owned by an ugly ass barber (and they are ALL ugly) and let him leave your scalp looking like the scorched earth that napoleon left after retreating from russia? you let some insecure ugly ass barber give you disingenuous hair advice because he unconsciously wants to destroy your smv by giving you a shit cut so he can feel better about himself? you let some shitass italian barber say "im gonna make you mor emasculien" and then have him run thinning scissors through your hair to remove 80% of your volume and deliberately make it look you are diffuse thinning ? is it normal to walk around in public after such a haircut? is it normal to look like a fucking joke?
bruh salons are for girls bruh. im just asking if u feel normal walking into a salon with a bunch of girls gossiping on their ig and asking for a haircut like u belong there. i want to get a perm and shit too but i dont want to be gay.

bruh salons are for girls bruh. im just asking if u feel normal walking into a salon with a bunch of girls gossiping on their ig and asking for a haircut like u belong there. i want to get a perm and shit too but i dont want to be gay.
i dont give a flying fuck if they make me look good

i usually go to my barber but what's the problem with going to hairstylist lol

@slop slinger @LowTrust if u had a fringe/tiktok hair with large rods Perm can u show me how it looked like?

• +1
@slop slinger @LowTrust if u had a fringe/tiktok hair with large rods Perm can u show me how it looked like?
Looks like how the guy who is making the commentary in this video does

Large rod perm will not make your hair look curly at all
It will just look like a volume boost/ permanent seasalt spray tbh

it also depends how long it is on the sides and top and your own hair texture

• +1