Help me with HERCULES HOLDS

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
Users who framemax.
Ive been doing hercules holds and during the hold i dont feel My clavicles, but in the end i do it feel it burning, my grip also tired out pretty easily.
Any tips?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and IndraBC
train your wrists alongside

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
oh yea b4 u guys say its cope i gained 1cm in 3 weeks

Users who framemax.
Ive been doing hercules holds and during the hold i dont feel My clavicles, but in the end i do it feel it burning, my grip also tired out pretty easily.
Any tips?
how exactly is pulling on your shoulders going to make them wider? wouldnt it at most stretch the connective tissue and just make you arms hang lower? at least pulling apart has some theory (but i still dont believe its effective) as the spine is mostly connective tissue.

how exactly is pulling on your shoulders going to make them wider? wouldnt it at most stretch the connective tissue and just make you arms hang lower? at least pulling apart has some theory (but i still dont believe its effective) as the spine is mostly connective tissue.
It puts pressure on the clavicles, if our body makes our clavicles wider it wont hurt no more for our body. And even if its “maybe” not working at worst im just doing an forearm grip workout. And it widened my clavicles so it works