Help me with losing weight

H

hamo008

Diamond
I am at 96 kg and 30% bf, i know it will sound crazy and shit but i have 39 days to go, after 39 days i have school so i want to be lean when im back to school, if you have any experience or crazy idea to go from 96 kg to 70 kg please me help me and please dont tell to burn my self im already burned cuz of how I procrastinated too much, i need to loose 26 kg is that even possible in that period of time ?

no.

the largest deficit you could theoretically stick to is around 1k and you'll lose about 2lbs/1kg a week.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, hamo008 and gribsufer1
no.

the largest deficit you could theoretically stick to is around 1k and you'll lose about 2lbs/1kg a week.
Starvemaxxing? He can lose ~3-4 lbs a week. Ive been on 400 calories a day before

• +1
Reactions: hamo008
no.

i used to lose around 2 kg before i took 1300 calories everyday and walked for 2 hours

Starvemaxxing? He can lose ~3-4 lbs a week. Ive been on 400 calories a day before
400 calories ? Is that even possible did you have the power to do something like excercise or job

I don't think someone who chronically procrastinates has the willpower to starve themselves, even an 1k deficit might be too rough.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
400 calories ? Is that even possible did you have the power to do something like excercise or job
Discipline, and i was able to stsy on the diet because of body dysmorphia. The point is. It is theoretically possible but not probable. I would reccomend you do a deficit of 700, you will lose 1 lb 0.45 kg every 5 days. After about a year you will lose alot of fat

I don't think someone who chronically procrastinates has the willpower to starve themselves, even an 1k deficit might be too rough.
I was procrastinating cuz i had no idea what to do, but if there is no problem with that starving thing i will do it

I was procrastinating cuz i had no idea what to do, but if there is no problem with that starving thing i will do it
what do you mean you don't know what to do, losing weight is just eating less, lower the volume of the food options you're already used to consuming rather than overhauling your entire diet, slowly replace bad habits with good habits.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Discipline, and i was able to stsy on the diet because of body dysmorphia. The point is. It is theoretically possible but not probable. I would reccomend you do a deficit of 700, you will lose 1 lb 0.45 kg every 5 days. After about a year you will lose alot of fat
Ok bro thank you for helping

what do you mean you don't know what to do, losing weight is just eating less, lower the volume of the food options you're already used to consuming rather than overhauling your entire diet, slowly replace bad habits with good habits.
I mean like i didnt know how to start healthy, but yeah you are right i should only eat less and slowly eating good instead of changing the whole diet, this was the problem for me changing the whole food, but yeah thanks man for helping