HELP me with my hair PLEASE GOD

D

Deleted member 1632

Master

Look at this hair density....

Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap

also i rub peppermint oil and argan oil on my scalp which has made my hair quite thick might be placebo tho idk

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, hairyballscel and 3 others
you dont need help you need jesus

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 5683 and goat2x
It's why my fades... don't look so good

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 3043
Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap Nofap
Brutal gaycel moment
Op needs to be checked by hair doctor I guess

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
DNA

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
not good

• JFL
Reactions: Age of Empires
Thin hair. If you have a good hairline you should be fine. I have a shitty natural hairline, but my hair is very thick so I can run cover up game and nobody notices. You need one or the other. My family has good hair genetics but bad hairline so we all run cover up game. My grandpa unironically wears curtains at 75 years old and has a mustache to cover his long philtrum lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo and maxlooks

also i rub peppermint oil and argan oil on my scalp which has made my hair quite thick might be placebo tho idk
Perpermint oil increases estrogen that’s why I stoped the treatment with it (just letting u know)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Thin hair. If you have a good hairline you should be fine. I have a shitty natural hairline, but my hair is very thick so I can run cover up game and nobody notices. You need one or the other. My family has good hair genetics but bad hairline so we all run cover up game. My grandpa unironically wears curtains at 75 years old and has a mustache to cover his long philtrum lmao
True definition of greycel LoL. Joke aside I'm running the same game for the same reason :cry:

Fuck off greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Age of Empires

5head hairline?

Perpermint oil increases estrogen that’s why I stoped the treatment with it (just letting u know)
By how much though? Lots of things increase/decrease your estrogen levels. As long as it’s not significant it really doesn’t matter.

By how much though? Lots of things increase/decrease your estrogen levels. As long as it’s not significant it really doesn’t matter.
High enough to lead to gyno in kids

grow it out more you faggot

that's exactly why it works. Estrogen increases anagen and decreases androgen within select tissue, if you apply it topically it'll act estrogenically within the scalp and hair follicles.

that's exactly why it works. Estrogen increases anagen and decreases androgen within select tissue, if you apply it topically it'll act estrogenically within the scalp and hair follicles.
If it only works in scalp why does kids get gyno from it, Einstein?

did the children rub the oil into their little pre-pubescent nipples?
or did they ingest it orally?

did the children rub the oil into their little pre-pubescent nipples?
or did they ingest it orally?
They did not drink it. Google it Theres plenty of evidence for my claims

They did not drink it. Google it Theres plenty of evidence for my claims
already googled it, nothing came up, even after searching 'peppermint oil' 'gynecomastia' 'children' 'estrogen' etc.
I agree, it may increase estradiol but I highly doubt rubbing some oil into your hair will go systemic and cause gyno, that's absurd.
also, are you retarded? I just looked back at this response and released you interpreted my reply incorrectly, I wasn't implying that any form of supplementation of peppermint oil only reflected it's supposed 'estrogenic' effects in the scalp and hair follicles, rather I was suggested that if you were to apply it to your scalp, it would affect the localized area, as I doubt it would go systemic, ingesting a high concentrated oil might do, but the latter, definitely not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Rumpelshitskin