Help me with my hair

andradeslt

andradeslt

Iron
My hair is wavy, thick and dry. I'm trying to create a hair care routine, but each person tells me something. Beautiful when it's wet, but when it dries it becomes a disgrace. Split ends, tangled and horrible to comb.

Screenshot 20230622 020103 Gallery
Screenshot 20230622 002731 Gallery

My main questions are:
  • How to establish a care routine based on my hair type and its current condition?
  • Which products should I buy? What to look for and what to avoid in composition?

I have a lot of things to worry about, but hair seems to be a fundamental key. Just by cutting it I started getting some bitches, but I'm still dissatisfied with my hair.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Fear
Starting to look to old to twink max there buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477
My hair is wavy, thick and dry. I'm trying to create a hair care routine, but each person tells me something. Beautiful when it's wet, but when it dries it becomes a disgrace. Split ends, tangled and horrible to comb.

View attachment 2274215View attachment 2274216

My main questions are:
  • How to establish a care routine based on my hair type and its current condition?
  • Which products should I buy? What to look for and what to avoid in composition?

I have a lot of things to worry about, but hair seems to be a fundamental key. Just by cutting it I started getting some bitches, but I'm still dissatisfied with my hair.
don't send photos like that to a foid, ever.. specifically the second one, you'll get her drier than the sahara in record time.