Help me with my oneitis. (Brutal)

twojei

twojei

Mistral
From the moment I met she was very cold. I literally asked questions about her, and she didn't even answer jfl. Sarcastic too. I told her I liked her after two weeks so I could forget about her fast LOL (I'm non NT). This was some months ago. Some things have happened between the two of us of which I won't talk, but two weeks ago I went to her house with a friend of mine of whom she's also a friend from a long time, and that was the first time she opened herself more. At some point of the Convo between the three my bro took some distance, and it was when we started talking about some philosophical stuff related to emotions and shit. We were looking at each other eyes very deeply, we shared some intimacy even if there was no touch for the first time. Later that day she invited me to yoga.

She has always behaved very cold and harsh, but there she was very relaxed. I felt that was the first time she was talking about herself and answering my question too, same questions I had made before of which there was no answer. From that moment onwards she stared texting me all week until we hanged out with sum friends and she was there. In one moment she got so close to me to look at the landscape jfl. At some point we took some distance to talk about something very intimate of mine of which I had talked with her that afternoon, I even grabbed her hand (not in a romantic way) to explain something related to such thing. I started wondering, 'maybe she likes me bro:soy:', I proceed to asked her If she felt something to which she said no, dumb mistake I know.

Last time we saw each other at a hang out with other friends. She came to talk to me first, and let me side hug her for a pic which is very weird for her, since she is very physically distant from others. It felt kinda awkward tbh.

Last edited:
I shit on ur face

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
I don't know just grab her ass and see if she likes it

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and twojei