Help me with my procedure to get jaw implants with giant implants

P

penecompacto

Iron
I'm going to found a job so I can afford good jaw implants , but in Argentina there is no doctor who uses peek, I've been looking for giant implants in Ig . What could be the procedure that i need to follow in order to have ones ? I already have my scans .

but in Argentina

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Brutal locationpill. Its hard enough being from a small to midsized city in Europe and North America and looking for a good surgeon (you will likely have to travel) but just imagine what its like for people from South America, Africa, and south Asia.

Brutal locationpill. Its hard enough being from a small to midsized city in Europe and North America and looking for a good surgeon (you will likely have to travel) but just imagine what its like for people from South America, Africa, and south A
Don't have problems with travel , just want some advice in prices and the procedure that I need to follow

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I'm going to found a job so I can afford good jaw implants , but in Argentina there is no doctor who uses peek, I've been looking for giant implants in Ig . What could be the procedure that i need to follow in order to have ones ? I already have my scans .
I work with a good surgeon in Argentina. Dr Kovalovsky. He doesn’t use peek usually, but solid polyethylene which is comparable.

nice man good luck, is your jaw lacking in width currently so you are going for implant or why exactly?
my face is so asymmetrical, thats the main reason, also my left ramus its a lot shorter than the right one, also i dont have a chin so i needed some mm there too

Attachments

• 6062bc2d-8e60-43fe-b4c3-4cc4a4cc6eea.jpg
    6062bc2d-8e60-43fe-b4c3-4cc4a4cc6eea.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
my face is so asymmetrical, thats the main reason, also my left ramus its a lot shorter than the right one,
oh wow, have the same problem. I’m going to follow you incase you make a post surgery thread. Good luck brother.