Help me with the choice of surgery

D

Deleted member 19532

Iron
Im saving some money for surgery, i m slav so i have a brachy cranium, and that Is impossible to correct.
I was thinking to do something about my skin, and my Square face to make it more oval.
Screenshot 2022 08 17 14 55 20 808 lockscreen
Screenshot 2022 08 17 14 55 43 748 lockscreen
Screenshot 2022 08 17 14 55 32 476 lockscreen

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
So i cant do anything
Idk, bozo. You look like a typical ogre that mugs people in the middle of the day.

Ahahahhaha

Shit side profile pics
But u seem to have a slight overbite. So correct that first. Then Rhino (Alar base reduction) and midfacial implants to augment your flat upper maxilla.

You need jaw surgery

Im saving some money for surgery, i m slav so i have a brachy cranium, and that Is impossible to correct.
I was thinking to do something about my skin, and my Square face to make it more oval. View attachment 1826045View attachment 1826046View attachment 1826047
looking at ur pic your not raising hyoid so idk if you know about mewing. do that, even if cope, short term benefit of losing fat under chin makes it worth it. also do posture exercises, chin tucks etc

Shit side profile pics
But u seem to have a slight overbite. So correct that first. Then Rhino (Alar base reduction) and midfacial implants to augment your flat upper maxilla.
his maxillary growth is enough, probably be easier to retrude the teeth and maybe genio after

i would say u have a lot of potential. front profile is good except for nose, so rhinoplasty is needed. side profile looks pretty recessed even when you're tilting your head up so you probably need bimax.

you only lack forward growth from the side profile your front profile is quite good but you look homeless and like a coke addict

horrible hyoid area. you definitely arent mewing

Maybe i have short face sindrome.

MEW AND CHEW BRAH, SURGERY FOR INCELS

Maybe i have short face sindrome.

u look good. might not even need surgery. great eye area and jaw from the front. if you REALLY wanted to you could get a rhino to make your nose a bit smaller and harmonize with your face better

I dont know guys, i have been diagnosed with Body Dismorphia. But i know that there Is something wrong with my face, i also dont understand the irl signals because sometimes i get approached in bars by pretty good looking girls, sometimes im literally invisibile.
I Just breakup with my girlfriend so im using this site like a parco trying to find all the Infos.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
Guys im already mewing, i Just have genetical fat under my chin. So maybe i Need a lipo or if i want to go hard a bimax

Guys im already mewing, i Just have genetical fat under my chin. So maybe i Need a lipo or if i want to go hard a bimax
What made you thing it's genetical fat layer, Have you tried working out with extreme diet or extreme calorie deficit

bimax.
dermarolling
rhino