Help me with this testosterone math

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If the average guy has a test level of around 500 ng/dl (let’s say it’s 600 ng/dl from the boost from working out) and the average guy can gain 30 pounds of lean muscle mass in his lifetime, then you would assume that 600 \ 30 = 20. So every pound of muscle gained is about 20 nanograms per deciliter of testosterone. So a man that experiences 100 ng/dl of testosterone increase, over time, he should be able to gain 5 pounds of lean muscle mass.

Is my math correct?

• JFL
Reactions: croww
i wonder how your rep points is high with all these dumb threads.

you help me with this math maybe

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
i wonder how your rep points is high with all these dumb threads.

you help me with this math maybe
You wanted to comment nice post to rep ratio but you saw that it’s good and you swallowed my semen. So keep swallowing.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
You wanted to comment nice post to rep ratio but you saw that it’s good and you swallowed my semen. So keep swallowing.
yeah that's exactly what happened tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
No, because testosterone is only one factor of muscle growth. There are millions of factors that help you gain muscle, testosterone is significant, but not that direct dependent as you think

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
If the average guy has a test level of around 500 ng/dl (let’s say it’s 600 ng/dl from the boost from working out) and the average guy can gain 30 pounds of lean muscle mass in his lifetime, then you would assume that 600 \ 30 = 20. So every pound of muscle gained is about 20 nanograms per deciliter of testosterone. So a man that experiences 100 ng/dl of testosterone increase, over time, he should be able to gain 5 pounds of lean muscle mass.

Is my math correct?
no, math is not immensely relevant here, there are too many factors to counter in to directly correlate test dose (in natties) to exact muscle gain/max potential gain.

Is my math correct?
muscle depends on a bunch of other shit not just T and also genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335